doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eaaek5pVRc#t=27
Reo content starts at 1:20, at 1:40 he says:

"I would put the vape quality of this little box right here up against anything...
...this has just been a terrific terrific vape"

:laugh: Its great, he actually "gets it".

Wish Pete B. would have also used an RM2 atty on that Reo Instead of just the Chalice. The Chalice is very good but so is the RM2.. IMHO

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
I loved watching a recent video of his for the new innokin products where he talks about the REO again briefly(might be what that link above is talking about. if so, sorry for being redundant). You could tell he "got" what all the hype is about with the REO.

Frankly I find anyone who tries a REO & then says something like, "it's not for me" suspicious lol.

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Wish Pete B. would have also used an RM2 atty on that Reo Instead of just the Chalice. The Chalice is very good but so is the RM2.. IMHO

LOL, doots

It's Phil... not Pete

He was using a Cyclone BF RDA, not a Chalice

And.... they were given to him from a B&M store, he didn't go out of his way to buy them. Had he bought them straight from Rob, I'm sure he would have gotten a RM2.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
LOL, doots

It's Phil... not Pete

He was using a Cyclone BF RDA, not a Chalice

And.... they were given to him from a B&M store, he didn't go out of his way to buy them. Had he bought them straight from Rob, I'm sure he would have gotten a RM2.

lol
pete is his nick name.. yeah my bad on the cyclone, not chalice..

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Yeah, guess I've never really used any regulated mods besides the Provari come to think of it....guess I'm not a really good judge then. :)

I guess I assumed all regulated mods would "regulate". :facepalm:

No drop off with my Vamos. Mine are V2s. I've always vaped them til the battery limit was reached and often didn't realise the battery was at cut off until the pv stopped.

As for the Phil B update video - yes, nice to see he's enjoying the Reo. I'm enjoying mine. A lot.

Last edited:

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Wamo V2??? :)

I've "wammed" it across the table and onto the floor a few times. :D One of the V2s has been a real workhorse. If my Reo holds up as well I'll be happy. I think it will - quite sturdy the Reo but also has an elegant sort of aesthetic to it. I'm enjoying being able to take it out with the RBA and not bother about dripping/refilling. Had to wind down the car window today. I'm not a "cloud chaser" but it was getting cloudy all the same...

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Fulgrant, if you think that now just wait till you get it in your hands. My favorite part about getting my first REO was realizing that I didn't have to bring anything with me for a full days work. No tools, batteries, juice (well maybe some cotton, till i switched to xc-116). I look forward to seeing you around :toast:

Thanks, Sea. My REO came in the mail yesterday, and thus far it's exceeded my (high) expectations. I haven't had much chance yet to give the REO a thorough road workout, but even just on an at-home basis using the REO is far more convenient than conventional dripping. I think the smaller chamber of REO-compatible RDAs (in my case, an IGO-bf) also enhances flavor more than I imagined.

Couldn't be happier. :)

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Thanks, Sea. My REO came in the mail yesterday, and thus far it's exceeded my (high) expectations. I haven't had much chance yet to give the REO a thorough road workout, but even just on an at-home basis using the REO is far more convenient than conventional dripping. I think the smaller chamber of REO-compatible RDAs (in my case, an IGO-bf) also enhances flavor more than I imagined.

Couldn't be happier. :)
Congrats Fulgurant very nice to hear your enjoying the mod

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
FYI

P Busardo posted a new review today on a new device. At the beginning of the review he was still vaping the Reo and still loving it. If I remember correctly it used to be his Provari that he was vaping at the beginning of reviews. Anyway he obviously really likes the Reo.

Ah ha! I'll have to watch that before passing out tonight. Still say he outta go visit Rob and his shop. :D

e30ernest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Philippines
FYI

P Busardo posted a new review today on a new device. At the beginning of the review he was still vaping the Reo and still loving it. If I remember correctly it used to be his Provari that he was vaping at the beginning of reviews. Anyway he obviously really likes the Reo.

Yeah that's 3 reviews now (the REO's included) that he's rocking that Grand. IMO, it's very hard not to like a REO once you've picked one up and tried it. It's just so practical and it just works like it should. :)

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
having a good bottom feeder is like having a revelation when it comes to vaping, there are those who have never tried them and then there are those who have tried them and then realize nothing else comes close. of course there are always going to be a few oddballs who try a BF and then don't like it but there has to be a few oddballs in every bunch I guess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread