PCC question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tornado9015

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Braintree
I just received a 510 PCC, and I am not sure if it's working correctly. I have not tried charging a battery yet, but when I insert a charged battery, the charging light comes on, the batteries led flashes, and the charging light goes off. Unfortunately, this just keeps repeating, I'm a little worried that this could potentially harm the battery, or at least drain the battery in the PCC.

The wall charger they sent with my PCC does not work, and I am curious if the PCC is not functioning properly as well.

champions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Midwest
I just received a 510 PCC, and I am not sure if it's working correctly. I have not tried charging a battery yet, but when I insert a charged battery, the charging light comes on, the batteries led flashes, and the charging light goes off. Unfortunately, this just keeps repeating, I'm a little worried that this could potentially harm the battery, or at least drain the battery in the PCC.

The wall charger they sent with my PCC does not work, and I am curious if the PCC is not functioning properly as well.

If you're putting in a charged battery and the light goes off it is working just fine. When you put in a depleted battery the light should come on and stay on until the battery is charged. Mine takes about 2 hours. The directions are crap. When the light goes off the battery is charged,

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
If you're putting in a charged battery and the light goes off it is working just fine. When you put in a depleted battery the light should come on and stay on until the battery is charged. Mine takes about 2 hours. The directions are crap. When the light goes off the battery is charged,

But when you leave to go somewhere don't you want to start with two charged ones in the PCC? If it's messing with the lights is that okay to leave it in there?

tornado9015

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Braintree

Sorry if I wasn't clear, my problem is that after the light turns off, it comes back on for a second or two, turns off, comes back on, and repeats like this until I remove the battery.

champions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Midwest
thats normal. At least with mine and my girls. Doesn't seem to affect batteries and I have never been left with a dead pcc mid day and I vape a lot. I probably charge five or six batteries a day on it and leave them in there till I need them. It's never died on me. If you're worried about it though, just pull up the battery a bit so it doesn't connect and close the lid until you need that battery.

I really wish there was a Magma/Blu style pcc that held manual 510 batteries. All this technology and this is the best they can come up with!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread