Peach flavored Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
My all time favorite peach flavor is Hype from lien Visions....tastes like peach schanpps or peach rings candy. Sadly, you cant order at the moment but they should (hopefully) be open in a few more weeks tops.

As far as them cracking tanks, I only use pyrex so really couldnt tell ya.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Well first off, peach is not a citrus fruit.

And second my wife vapes peach exclusively and has put this in all kinds of plastic tanks. So from that end, no they do not crack plastic.

If you are at all interested in diy you can make yourself a 120 ml bottle for about 5 bucks or so. Get the peach superconcentrate from ecig express. Add this flavoring at 2.5%.

SpiritBear

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2013
Maricopa Co, Arizona, USA
I'm making a list!!

By the way, I do know that Peach is not a citrus fruit, but I've seen mention of some other juices that will crack tanks such as Black Licorice, and that's not a citrus fruit either ;) plus I didn't know whether those who mix juices might by chance add some citrus to make up a Peach flavor. Not quite ready yet to try mixing my own, but I do think I'll be interested in that down the road!

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I'm making a list!!

By the way, I do know that Peach is not a citrus fruit, but I've seen mention of some other juices that will crack tanks such as Black Licorice, and that's not a citrus fruit either ;) plus I didn't know whether those who mix juices might by chance add some citrus to make up a Peach flavor. Not quite ready yet to try mixing my own, but I do think I'll be interested in that down the road!

After re-reading, I realize that. Hope I didn't sound condescending was just trying to help.

jaz2099

Verified Member
Apr 4, 2012
New York
I was thoroughly impressed by alien visions PG Hype which is supposedly a peach and melon mix. So much so that its become my secondary all day vape unexpectedly and unconsciously. For taste, it tastes exactly like the gummy peach ring candies, but not overpoweringly sweet - it's mellow, and VERY thick vapor, satisfying throat hit, all that other good stuff. I'd note that when ordering I asked for the flavor bump that AVE offers and it still wasn't overpowering. I was very surprised by how comforting I found it.

I'll also second the Hangsen peach being surprisingly good, and even more so for the price - $2.50 for 30 ml or $4.50 for 50ml at Ocean Vapor if you're willing to wait a couple weeks for delivery. If you want a more pure peach-flavor taste Hangsen is pretty darn good.

all links wfs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread