Peanut Butter Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

berniemarley

May 2, 2013
Wisconsin
Hey everyone. Been analog free for 2 months. Tried numerous juices and vendors. It always comes down to peanut butter flavorings tasting the best to me. I am looking for any and all suggestions for peanut butter juices. It doesn't have to be straight peanut butter flavor,as long as peanut butter is in the flavor somewhere. I know,taste is subjective.. just looking for some opinions and suggestions. Thanks,and have a great vape!

DirewolfUSMC

Victory to the Bold
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Shorewood, IL, USA
PB NomNoms from The Vapor Chef

you can thank me later :)

EDIT: tried not to let the fact your a blackhawks fan deter my answer lol

Thanks for the link, looks like they have a good number of flavors I'd like to try.

And of course, thanks for helping out another 'Hawks fan! :laugh:

berniemarley

May 2, 2013
Wisconsin
If you're willing to pay, Five Pawns Grandmaster is peanut butter and banana (and creaminess!) It's my current ADV (and I don't even LIKE bananas.)

EDIT: Order straight from the Five Pawns website - no wait - free shipping (priority) and it's pre-steeped (usually about a month).
Thanks. I'm gonna check out Five Pawns website. Don't mind paying a little more for good stuff, especially if it's pre-steeped.

K-Omo

ECF Veteran
Hey everyone. Been analog free for 2 months. Tried numerous juices and vendors. It always comes down to peanut butter flavorings tasting the best to me. I am looking for any and all suggestions for peanut butter juices. It doesn't have to be straight peanut butter flavor,as long as peanut butter is in the flavor somewhere. I know,taste is subjective.. just looking for some opinions and suggestions. Thanks,and have a great vape!

Congratulations on 2 months off of analogs. For the past month i have been on a peanut butter vape kick. After trying peanut butter from 8 online vendors, I found that my local B&M still made the best peanut butter. And, I have started venturing into DIY and found that I really like ecigexpress Signature Peanut Butter flavoring. It smells and tastes like a great peanut butter. I tried Capella, vaping zone and DIY Flavorshack peanut butter flavorings...still not as good as the signature peanut butter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread