Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
You now how it goes... all of a sudden, a particular flavor takes you over and you can't get enough... lately, it's pear -

I love the Han Sauce 2changz... and seducejuice snake oil.... vaporchef's honey peary... my other fav lately is Must vape's PENCIL....

any other recommendations?

How about Roar's truth serum?

I love a pear coconut combo...

kingdal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2012
The Far Side
Roar's Truth Serum is pretty good for me, flavorful and addicting but I can only vape so much of it before I get sick of it. I would say its more of a candy flavor than the real fruit. If you love pear and coconut though, it might be what you're looking for.

For a simple pear flavored juice, have you tried Copper Creek and Highbrow's Pure Pear? CC's tastes 'earthier' while Highbrow's is sweeter. Both taste natural, either one is worth a try.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I can't remember if you have tried/like Ahlusion? Love their pear vapes. Pear tarte tatin, pearadise, pear mimosa all get raved about often. I've been meaning to try this pencil stuff myself :)

All the Ahlusion pear's are great. Truth Serum is an okay vape, but like Kingdal I get sick of it pretty quick. I don't get a lot of pear from it.

I third Ahlusion's Pear vapes! I believe that Pearidise (one I have not had) is pear with some coconut. My very favorite is the Mimosa pear!

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
+1 for Ahlusions Pear flavors. Heathers does a good pear as well. Bah-In is a Pear/Peach that's real good.

Edit: Oh, and HHVs Cinfull Pear is great too.

Didn't care for Bah-In, but Cinful Pear was very good as i remember. Along with Blueberry Muffin, my two favorite HHV non NET's. TT Pear from Ahlusion is really good too, although a little on the mild/subtle side.

Should've ordered some Cinful Pear when they had their sale.

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
+1 for Ahlusions Pear flavors. Heathers does a good pear as well. Bah-In is a Pear/Peach that's real good.

Edit: Oh, and HHVs Cinfull Pear is great too.

+2 ahlusion carmel pear black tea is sick and I dont even care for pears that much.

A friend gave a bottle to me and I figured "what the heck?"

Yummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread