IanReyes98

Dec 30, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Merged Duplicate threads. Please don't crosspost

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I wouldn't. If you are mechanically minded you may be able to replace the post, but since it's only been a few weeks, I would probably warranty it honestly. It shouldn't have happened although you may want to check your technique as far as building and compare it to a youtube video or two, to make sure you aren't causing it in some fashion (I am not saying you are, and I'd find it difficult to credit that it would go bad that fast due to user error, but it's possible...

Good luck,

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey guys I just bought my first RDA which is Peerless Special Edition my Geekvape. Now after a few weeks of using it the post is started to wobble and I can even pull it from the RDA. Now my question is can I still use it? I'm new to Vaping so please help me out.
Welcome and glad you joined.
May not not want to try to fix post, you could cause more damage which can void warranty.
If you live near a B & M vape shop, might show them, could be something simple.
Good choice of vendor, Geekvape has a phone contact:
Service in the USA
Add: 637 E Big Beaver Rd STE 211, Troy, Michigan, 48083 USA .
Phone: 866-877-4335
Available: Mon-Fri, 9AM to 5PM EST
E-mail: service@geekvapeusa.com

• Informative
Reactions: stols001

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
There are two screws on the bottom, one holding the deck (small flat head) and the 510.
Everything should be in place and tight before you use it.
If you can move/pull out the deck something is missing or too loose.
Don't use it until you sort it out.
Are you checking your builds for resistance/shorts on an ohm meter?

Reactions: stols001

IanReyes98

Dec 30, 2017
Thank you guys for helping me out. First of all the screws in the atty isn't stripped. I could still tighten it down.
The 510 screw is holding the 2nd post in place. When I tighten the 510 screw the post doesn't move anymore but when I check it in my ohm meter the resistance of the coils is not steady, it fluctuates everytime.
Also when I use the ohm meter to pulse the coils sometimes the ohm meter will fire then sometimes it wont. Thank you for your help guys I really do appreciate it. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread