Status
Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Yea my order number is V100221272 ! Thanks!
    Hi Susi, I'm not sure why it got stuck in pending there must have been an error in the connection, I've moved it to processing so it will ship soon, if that's ok I will refund your shipping to make up for it??

• Informative
    Reactions: NovaBlaze

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Mine hasn’t still shipped? It still says processing usually it doesn’t take this long to ship?
    No, normally very quick, there's a glitch meaning some orders are going out without tracking, we're working on fixing it, I'll try and find out what's happening.

• Informative

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I have the same problem and my order has been pending for THREE days. I've sent an e-mail with no response.

Order# V100221124
    HI there, I'm very sorry, some orders are going out without tracking due to a software glitch, we're working on it, and I've refunded your shipping fee in the meantime.

• Informative

David Wolf Jr

Nov 22, 2019
    @low_tar_neil Hello? I had my order shipped to an address where I will only be for a short while over the holiday...I really would appreciate a response and some sort of confirmation that my order has been shipped. It said I would receive within 3-10 business days. I had it ordered 11/20 so that would mean by 11/27. Please get back to me I spent the last of my $ on this. I cant afford to try and place another order. My order # is V100222166. If you could please send a confirmation with a tracking number and current location to my email along with your reply here that would be greatly appreciated.@Susi Did you receive your order without having email confirmation?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread