People need to know about LiquidXpress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Many of you don't realize it, but Liquidxpress is an amazing genuine supplier on so many levels. The customer service is unbelievable, from very fast shipping times to actually calling you to make sure you received everything all right and that your enjoying your new products.
I was so shocked when I received my first phone call lol

Another Great thing is with this Waxman Bill that you guys read about, it states liquid with flavoring will be banned. They can't ban Pg or Vg for obvious reasons. Liquidxpress also has FLAVORINGS, no nicotine just flavorings and reasonably priced. Ban or Not, you can Make Your Own Liquid

The quality of the flavorings are surreal and really packs a punch in all the right places. After from trying out so many different companies from china to johnsons creek and everything in between. I can honestly say that liquidxpress is my new exclusive and I feel so content with that. I tried Taboo, Coffee bean, Menthol, tobacco, Dr.Pepper23, Black Tea, 36mg naked and Pg.

****All these flavors and liquids that I tried Really pumps tons of vapor and throat hits without the ridiculous pricing****
For the time being all liquids and flavorings are Pg Based, which in my opinion is a good thing because of throat kicks present. VG is coming soon as I hear it So Spikey can enjoy it also

If your looking for that perfect Menthol Believe me when I say, You found it. The greatest part about it is when you order the menthol you also receive menthol crystals, so you can fine tune, your perfect blend. I ordered tobacco and tossed in a few crystals which turned to a perfect Malboro menthol cigarette (literally identical).

The Black tea, which was recommended by a good buddy of mine was Amazing. If you Love Tea, You can really taste the clean ginseng and almost lilac/rose flavor with a deep blend. Its very smooth and I'm positive Tea lovers will love this.

Taboo is one of my faves, Alot of people are comparing it to riskee and RY4, but I'm not picking any of that up. Taboo in my opinion has its own identity and taste. Its hard to describe but its like when you want to vape a nice smooth blend this is it. Like a hint of smokey sweet caramel would be the best way imo.

I'm not doing this for any freebies of the sort, I just want to let everyone know there is a great promising supplier here and you should take part and experience these flavors.
Any questions? LiquidXpress Hompage

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hi Taz, I jst read your thread,wasnt it so weird? lol I thought I was being rude the 1s time too
He does his routine calls on saturdays, needless to say I was just talking to Rob earlier and used to it lol. He really is a sincere guy.
His flavorings are great and potent. I just made some concoctions earlier :) Great thing about it is, is that you can adjust any flavor to your own will. I used about 7ml of flavor to a 30ml bottle using pg,vg, and naked 36mg. Perfection!

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA
I'm using the Taboo and Mr Bean flavorings in my cut down Cappuccino and loving it. I alternate that with Naked cut down w/ Cool Rush flavoring added. Haven't touched anything else in a week. Didn't know he had menthol crystals separate, or are you talking about them already being in the Cool Rush flavoring? Very yummy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread