Personal favorite juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syakster

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
'nana cream by Bombies. It's not actually bananas and creams like many people think it is... It's actually quite a subtle fruit medley. Some people taste the cream, for me it's just very subtle.

I own and have tried PLENTY of juices. Some famous ones, some lesser known ones... And this is the only juice I can vape all day, and is one out of two juices I managed to finish a 30ml bottle of. The other one being The Milkman.

Reactions: Lethal smoke

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I have approximately 40 different vendor juices, I seem to get tired of the same flavor easily.

That said, Charlie Noble juice runs low the fastest...especially the Pistachio RY4

Have one Squonker with nothing but "Wakonda" in the bottle, seems to hit the spot in the morning.

When at home, I have six Squonkers with different flavors in each, I like to "Switch Hit", especially when doing nothing special, like reading posts at ECF, or responding to emails, etc.

Reactions: kaahn

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
I am super picky when it comes to my juices. As an ex smoker (5 months so far!), when I want my "cig fix" my go to juice is halo Turkish blend.

When I want to make clouds and have a little sweet treat. I really like Lost Arts Unicorn Puke.

Although recently I stumbled upon a company called Plume Juice that makes some great 80vg 20pg juices.

Right now I'm stuck between strawberry shortcake and goon berries. Anther good one is blu cheese (blueberry cheesecake).

All three of em are great imo.

Reactions: Lethal smoke
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread