The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

PG free liquid vendors

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Whatsername, Sep 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Whatsername

Whatsername Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2013
    UT, USA
    Hey everyone! I have been a loyal customer of Velvet Cloud Vapor for several years... They are moving location and therefore not shipping any orders right now. I’ve been out of the loop for a while so I’m hoping someone can help me out with suggestions for alternate vendors that sell high quality 100% vg liquids. Help me, please!

• Like Like x 2
  2. uthinkofsomething

uthinkofsomething Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Whatsername

Dec 19, 2013
    UT, USA
    Thanks for your reply! I appreciate it very much.

• Like Like x 2
  4. bitey

bitey Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2009
    Central Ohio
    I swear by Alien Visions E-Liquid for 100% VG ejuice. They carry both all VG & also PG. You can tell by reading the name of the juice. If it starts with PG before the flavor (like "PG Apple") then it's got PG. If the flavor if just a name (like Banana Slurry) then it's 100% VG. They have sweet and tobacco flavors. They are the one place I've found that don't use a flavoring with a perfume-like smell.

BTW, I've been vaping for 9 years and tried the PG juice for a while. My body doesn't react well to it; so when Alien Visions began selling e-juice, I had found the site for my vaping habit.

They have a forum in the Suppliers section of this Forum.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Whatsername

Dec 19, 2013
    UT, USA
    Thank you, Bitey. My body does not react well to PG either. Thanks for your suggestion, I will give Alien Visions a shot!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Whatsername

Dec 19, 2013
    UT, USA
    So I went ahead and placed an order with Alien Visions... I tried Dreamberries and Very Berry Blue. Very nice liquid! Clean and no perfume scent or taste. Thanks for the recommendation!

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.