PG free liquid vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatsername

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
UT, USA
Hey everyone! I have been a loyal customer of Velvet Cloud Vapor for several years... They are moving location and therefore not shipping any orders right now. I’ve been out of the loop for a while so I’m hoping someone can help me out with suggestions for alternate vendors that sell high quality 100% vg liquids. Help me, please!

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
I swear by Alien Visions e-liquid for 100% VG ejuice. They carry both all VG & also PG. You can tell by reading the name of the juice. If it starts with PG before the flavor (like "PG Apple") then it's got PG. If the flavor if just a name (like Banana Slurry) then it's 100% VG. They have sweet and tobacco flavors. They are the one place I've found that don't use a flavoring with a perfume-like smell.

BTW, I've been vaping for 9 years and tried the PG juice for a while. My body doesn't react well to it; so when Alien Visions began selling e-juice, I had found the site for my vaping habit.

They have a forum in the Suppliers section of this Forum.

Whatsername

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
UT, USA
I swear by Alien Visions E-Liquid for 100% VG ejuice. They carry both all VG & also PG. You can tell by reading the name of the juice. If it starts with PG before the flavor (like "PG Apple") then it's got PG. If the flavor if just a name (like Banana Slurry) then it's 100% VG. They have sweet and tobacco flavors. They are the one place I've found that don't use a flavoring with a perfume-like smell.

BTW, I've been vaping for 9 years and tried the PG juice for a while. My body doesn't react well to it; so when Alien Visions began selling e-juice, I had found the site for my vaping habit.

They have a forum in the Suppliers section of this Forum.

So I went ahead and placed an order with Alien Visions... I tried Dreamberries and Very Berry Blue. Very nice liquid! Clean and no perfume scent or taste. Thanks for the recommendation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread