PG Hype, Perfume Flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

switchblade

Jan 23, 2012
Florida
I was so excited to finally try some of AVEs stuff.

So, based on the great reviews here on the forums, the well rated video by Dog and Clay, and the outstanding review by PBrusardo, I ordered an 18ml bottle of PG Hype, as well as a bottle of clove.

So, I filled up a Boge carto and began to vape away. I defiantly taste the peach that everyone loves. But it also seems to have a strong perfume like taste to me. So, just to be sure, I filled an Ego-T LR tank, and no difference.

So, I am not sure if I got a bad batch, or if it's just my personal taste. I am wondering if anybody else out there has had this issue.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I order the 100ml bottles of hype & consider it my all day vape.... maybe the perfumey taste goes away as the juice ages... Idk... I've never got "perfumey " from hype though. I mostly get melon & peach. Craveloupe is a good juice too. I like to think of it as a very tame hype. Let us know how it goes & what you think as the juice ages.

sent from my LG- Android using x-parent pink Tapatalk --live fast,die pretty

switchblade

Jan 23, 2012
Florida
Defiantly better. The "perfumy" taste did go away, and then Hype came in with all its glory. Very tasty. I am sure I will be buying more.

To be honest I am not sure what caused the improvement. After about my second or third tank [ego] the bad taste had gone away. It could have been a weird lingering of previous flavors that interacted oddly, or it mat have simply been that it had some time to age. Either way, i like. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread