Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Heylo!

So I'm out here in Tucson, Arizona and they have Tractor Supply Company's everywhere. I've checked and they have a gallon of USP PG for $22 plus some change.

I want to pick some up because it's such easy access. The closest to me in Littleton in about a 50min drive one way.

What do you guys think about putting a gallon of PG in my checked bags? lol It almost seems ridiculous, but I don't want to pass up this opportunity if I dont have to.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Cullin Kin

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Buying PG hardly makes you a target for the Medellin cartel!

buy it unless the weight puts you over the limit. Essential depot is running a 2 gallon offer (1 VG, 1 PG) just now for $60 with free shipping. 1 Gallon Veg Glycerin + 1 Gallon Propylene Glycol - FREE US SHIPPING: Essential Depot

T

Ha ha thank you! My mother thinks they would think it's an explosive of some sort lol and that by the time I got my bags from baggage claim, it wouldn't be in there anymore

Reactions: supertrunker

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
They'll probably think you're nuts. If you do do it, be sure to wrap it in a sturdy plastic bag because it will probably leak at elevation in the cargo hold. They probably will pull and check it. If you do it, let us know how it went. :lol: I'm sure they've seen far stranger things go though.

lol! Well, the intended use from TSC is to prevent Ketosis in cattle... So I guess it could be legit! I'll think about it and keep you all posted. :)

Reactions: FlamingoTutu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread