The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

Phantus Mini

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by OldBatty, May 24, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. OldBatty

OldBatty Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2014
    North Georgia USA
    Looking for a Phantus Mini or two. New or slightly used Waidea Times (1:1) clone or a scratched / well used authentic. (Can not afford a pristine collectible authentic)

Prefer brass but stainless Ok. Will consider a Limwell clone if I strike out on above.

Been using one for over five years, and love it! Time for a back up...

2. KonaNeil

KonaNeil Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    Missed that the first time around!

Very interesting design. However, there's only so much you can do with a 18350. Did they build an extended version for 18650s or did the clone makers bury them before they could get a real start?

As a lifetime product designer of high end consumer electronic products I'm so thankful I never got involved in this *#:**ing industry where the copycats so effectively kill and eat the creatives!

3. OldBatty

OldBatty Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2014
    North Georgia USA
    Not aware of a larger version. With a 1.5 Ohm coil and a fairly high nic level they make a great stealth device. Well not high compared to pods but was eyebrow raising high five years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  4. KonaNeil

KonaNeil Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    Thanks! That makes sense! Just not for me as e-cigs allowed me to give up nicotine years ago.

5. TheKiddVapes

TheKiddVapes Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    I have one, DM if you're still looking.

6. TheKiddVapes

TheKiddVapes Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Pictures sent DM

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status: