The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Phiniac Tanks

Discussion in 'Carto Tanks' started by LordMarv, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LordMarv

LordMarv Full Member

Apr 21, 2015
    I just received the Phiniac tank I'd ordered, couldn't be more pleased! Really glad to see he is still making them. Just very recently started using carto tanks, really happy to see Phiniac and IBTanked are still making them. Found a cool Kokopelli design that I liked. Glass and fittings very solid, very good tank!

2. ckquatt

ckquatt Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2013
    Milledgeville, GA
    Die hard ibtanked user here! Cartotanks are fantastic! Wish more people would use them.

...or not! More cartomizers for me!!

3. LordMarv

LordMarv Full Member

Apr 21, 2015
    I know...I'm finding out how much I really enjoy using them. None of the local vape shops carry them or cartomizers for that matter, and when I've asked I get blank looks most of the time. So I'll just have to carry mine in with me to the shop and wave it around a little...lol.

4. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Cartotanks and cartomizers are not a high volume product or moneymaker for vape shops. This is why few sell them anymore.

I worked for a vape shop for most of last year. I was the only employee who used cartotanks; everyone else used either clearomizers or RBA's, and that's all that was sold in the store. My first two months in the store I introduced cartotanks to the customers and sold over $2000 in cartos and cartotanks, mainly because that's what I was using at the time.

Then the store changed managers soon thereafter. I asked management for some cartotank tools - like a Slap Yo Moma tank tool and a carto punch tool -- for customers to buy. These are essential tools for cartotanks. Nope, the store was focusing on rebuildables for the store's future.

I can recall another employee responding to a cartotank inquiry, "No, you don't want that. That's old school technology." Then proceeded to recommend a second generation clearomizer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.