Pick-Up at Post Office - First Kit Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know all my delivery guys really well, so i rarely have a problem, but i live in a town of about 15,000 people, lol. but, most of the time you can leave a note and they'll leave it....or if you only want that one package left, specify that you're expecting a package from company X and would he please leave it...or request it left with a neighbor if you can. my mom and grandfather ran the post office in the town i grew up in that was a pick up only post office, so there was no worry, but when your mail goes to your house the delivery men have to make judgement calls...too many lost/stolen packages on their route can get them a bad track record so they often opt to cover their back rather than risk it. can't really blame them for that. but, this is why i've always felt it's a good idea to get to know your lettercarrier and delivery guys. i often use notes as what to leave or not leave. though when there's a replacement person on duty things can get ugly. when i bought my kindle, the replacement ups guy left it outside my apartment door, which maybe wouldn't have been such a big deal had it not had a large sticker on the side telling what the contents were. i think most items would be left alone, but an amazon box with "kindle" on it would be a little more tempting! but, he got chewed out by my regular guy when he found out what happened, so i hope he'll be more careful in the future.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
So, my history is that I've been looking at getting a pv for about a year. I was afraid to spend money in case I didn't like it and still had to buy analogs. 7-11 finally started selling a cheap brand for $20. Got one liked it, so I ordered an eGo. It came yesterday when I wasn't home, so I had to wait an extra day . . . suffering.

I wish I had've gotten this thing a year ago! Everybody at work was laughing at me because I must have looked like a kid on Christmas morning. Smokers took little puffs and loved it; non-smokers were excited about it. The clouds parted, the sun came out, and the birds started singing!

If anybody is on the fence with some little pv, do not hesitate, upgrade! So much less hassle. So much easier to use. Much better taste and vapor. Plus, having a manual battery vs an auto is so much more satisfying than puff, puff on the auto just to warm it up. Just more satisfying all the way around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread