f4570a8e8d4e57ed3eb167276f3c2405.jpg

MikeB2Shady

Jan 29, 2015
NyC
IMAG0432_1_1.jpg

Mutilator X on Project Sub-Ohm "Suitcase" V2 iPV2S
Kanger Subtank Mini on Kanger KBox
joyetech Delta II on ipv Mini 2

I'm going to give a couple of thoughts on the Kanger KBox. I like the design, contours in hand nicely. I really like the fire button and the LEDs. It's very lightweight compared to the iPV Mini 2. I'm finding that both my "Suitcase" iPV2S and iPV Mini 2 produce more vapor than the KBox at the same wattage. I'm not positive if it's due to regulators or the chipsets being used? I'm in no way experienced in such things but this is my opinion. Also, the KBox seems to be a more calm vape I would say...It doesn't seem power hungry when I hit the fire button like my other two mods.

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
I don't really know enough about amp limitations in regulated mods to hazard a guess. I don't have a KBox, but I've been sorta kicking around the idea of getting one. I think I'll probably do like I did with my VaporShark though; save up a little more/wait longer and get a slightly more expensive mod; either an authentic Poldiac or a Vapor Flask. The VF would take longer to pay for though..... Vape Budget Hands!

Not a problem, zipflint. I was just experimenting with the subtank mini on the KBox and at 20-25w it seemed to chuck out nice vapor. Is it possible it's peaking or something once you go passed 30w? eFEST 18650 2500mah in each mod btw. Maybe I'm imagining things lol

Se/\/te/\/ced

Unresolved Status
Mar 14, 2014
Pakistan
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
South Central PA
Rebuild day at the RWB household. I rebuilt Kayfuns yesterday, today it's drippers.

Got parts and pieces.

Built the Atomic first, looks like it's working pretty good.

Built the Quasar and the Trident V2 and now I'm vapehappy. These are definitely my three favorite drippers, I'm not much for lung inhales so something with airflow I can close down is what I look for. The little Atomic is a monster though, incredible flavor because of the tiny chamber and somehow it still manages to throw pretty serious vapor. The tasty NET offerings from Heather's Heavenly Vapes in 100% VG help.

A fine selection of juices and I'm good for the night. I was planning on going out later but at this rate I'm just gonna sit on the couch and fog the place up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread