Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
Seriously, this thread needs a big red warning on it saying
Caution! Will Exacerbate Shinyitis!
Mine is going haywire right now. Y'all have some awesome rigs out there. That steampunk mod? That one leaves me speechless. I don't know about the person who owns it, but I'd feel downright obligated to wear a top hat and grow a handlebar mustache if that was my mod.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Seriously, this thread needs a big red warning on it saying
Caution! Will Exacerbate Shinyitis!
Mine is going haywire right now. Y'all have some awesome rigs out there. That steampunk mod? That one leaves me speechless. I don't know about the person who owns it, but I'd feel downright obligated to wear a top hat and grow a handlebar mustache if that was my mod.

No top hat but he used to dye his twisted Mohawk blue

IMG_0046.jpg

Vatic

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
Ohio
Vapor Shark Hexohm V2 with a Doge on top.

y9Smzpd.jpg

Now, THAT's HOT......Must resist urge to remove credit card from wallet...Danger, Danger....will power dropping....:D
That really is a sharp setup. I've looked at Hexohms several times, I wasn't even aware that this existed. Its beautiful, man. I want one.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Now, THAT's HOT......Must resist urge to remove credit card from wallet...Danger, Danger....will power dropping....:D
That really is a sharp setup. I've looked at Hexohms several times, I wasn't even aware that this existed. Its beautiful, man. I want one.

Haha thanks. It's actually my second OKL-T20 box, it's a really fantastic chip, and the HexOhm is of a very solid build quality.

Resist the urge... or don't. :)

Reactions: Vatic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread