Picture of Your Setup Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEDBETTER122

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Alabama
Here is my setup. Nothing special, just a vision spinner with a Kanger Unitank. I really want to make my own battery mod with a NES controller, but I am poor as crap.

Ph7XG9h.jpg

You might beable to save money by unplugging a couple of the 20+ things you got plugged in your wall :) I'm joking :)

Yeah everyone I know started with a Ego battery or a Spinner (including me), Heck my Signature still shows I have one lol.

Really a Spinner or a Twist is all you need, but for people like me who like to upgrade and mess with things, its not enough.

Ahoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Philly

Crazy amazing idea, such a perfect micro. Funny story that I thought you would enjoy being a reonaut and all. Guy came in to a local shop i got to all the time and traded his reo for a vamo because he 'got bored with the reo grand' my jaw almost hit the floor. I came ( - ) that close to buying it from the guy for 90 bucks. Kind of kick myself for not doing that but who knows i might be able to pick it up still. The same guy also traded his provari for a MVP because he also 'got bored with it'. I just...i just..i don't even know if I have words to describe the amount of jaw dropping I did that day when the employee was talking to me about it.

caz345

Jan 23, 2014
Phoenix, az, usa
From Left to Right Prototype RSST Chamber Dual Coil @ .25 ohm (not finished yet) , Sentinel M 16 with Trident clone Dual micro coils @ .34 ohms, Grand Vapor Private with Prometheus Dual micro coils @ .36 ohms, Smok Magneto with Patriot @ .35 ohms, ITaste SVD with Kanger pro tank 2 @ 1.5 ohms, and Ego Twist with BBC tank.

The Private with Prometheus is my favorite (and most expensive, lol.) I just wish I could get the issue fixed with one wick constantly not wicking and giving me a burnt taste:(

Infinite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
SF Bay Area, Sacramento CA
My new ADV duo

VW Nemesis in 18350 mode with Kayfun Lite (soon with nano tank)
GP Piccolo V1 with IGO

View attachment 302866

These are pure awesomeness. Could u enlighten me on what a "variable wattage" Nemi is? Kicked? Excuse the ignorance :) never hear the term before if referring to Kick.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com

liquidzoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Florence, AZ, USA
These are pure awesomeness. Could u enlighten me on what a "variable wattage" Nemi is? Kicked? Excuse the ignorance :) never hear the term before if referring to Kick.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

VW in this case stands for VaporWall, one of the Nemi models (and in stock from Atmomixani right now).

Sent from my Kindle Fire HDX

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Brandon_4078

Feb 7, 2014
Central Wisconsin
A thread dedicated to the beauty of mods and how they partain to us!
Heres one of my 4, Provari V2 Zombie edition, extended for 18650.
Crazyvapes Carto to match and an 8 year olds Rainbow Loom bracelet as the ring! lol:vapor:

View attachment 297717
Need one of those tanks!!! I use need fairly loosely but let just say you burn a hole in my pocket lol

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
The Big Nasty is actually the same height as the Nemesis, just has more girth, and more heft. Seems to be popular, love mine. I also have a 26500 Beast Box mod that holds two 26500 3000 mha batteries for a total of 6000 mah's. Love it to, able to vape my tanks for a day and a half at 20 watts, now that's staying power, lol. do get nearly a full day of vape off the Big Nasty with a .7 ohm coil though.

I understand what you're saying. I'm aware of the dimensions of batteries:

18650 = 18-65-0 (Dia 18mm, height 65mm)
26650 = 26-65-0 (Dia 26mm, height 65mm)

But think about carrying a 26650 mod in the pocket, I'm sure the bulge will make you look like a pervert :D
Even vaping on such a fat rod would look funny IMHO .. smh

I'll wait for 26350 battery. Hoping they make it soon :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread