Picture of Your Setup Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the setup I put together as my starter vaping rig. It is a Stingray clone with a nautilus. Figured if I was going to make the jump from smoke I was going to do it right.

My Rig.jpg

itsrayray

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
athens, tn
Mech mods are VW... But not with a knob or button. It all depends on how you build that coil. At a .25 ohm coil with 35a battery, I'm vaping at about 85 watts. I don't know of any vv/vw mods that can give that kind of output.

Also, VV/VW mods tend to be bigger to allow for the additional circuitry in the tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How you getting 85w? Assuming a battery is fresh @ 4.2v, with say a .1v drop, that would yield 67w. Unless I'm missing something. (Not trying to be an ....)

V00D00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Massachusetts
Mech mods are VW... But not with a knob or button. It all depends on how you build that coil. At a .25 ohm coil with 35a battery, I'm vaping at about 85 watts. I don't know of any vv/vw mods that can give that kind of output.

Also, VV/VW mods tend to be bigger to allow for the additional circuitry in the tube.

I'm sorry, but a mechanical mod is not VW or VV. Please do not spread misinformation. Some of us may know better, but a lot of newer people may see what you say and think its true, when it is the farthest thing from the truth.

MamaJaay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
US
I'm sorry, but a mechanical mod is not VW or VV. Please do not spread misinformation. Some of us may know better, but a lot of newer people may see what you say and think its true, when it is the farthest thing from the truth.

You telling me that your wattage doesn't change depending upon the resistance of your coil? That seems like varying wattage to me.

sneakerpimp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
The O.C.
wattage is not variable once the coil is installed.. please stop with this deceptive nonsense.

You telling me that your wattage doesn't change depending upon the resistance of your coil? That seems like varying wattage to me.

Mech mods are VW... But not with a knob or button. It all depends on how you build that coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread