Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Can I get a pic under the hood?

thanks
HvnlSA5.jpg

Note the broken off toothpick in the secondary air hole. This is because one time I took the cap off to give it a good soak and didn't pay attention, squoze my juice directly into it. Can't do that again. :)

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
HvnlSA5.jpg

Note the broken off toothpick in the secondary air hole. This is because one time I took the cap off to give it a good soak and didn't pay attention, squoze my juice directly into it. Can't do that again. :)
Thats a nice deck with lots of space. The look of the whole thing is simple and clean too.

Reactions: snork

musicman21

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Washington Township, NJ, USA
@PuffMagicDragon , or @digitals or anyone else who can help me out! This post has been delayed by more than a couple years! If you see this, can you please tell me if the Origen v2 or v3 has a peek insulator or a delrin insulator, for I get one new RDA per year and usually build .2 ohms and push it to 80 to 90 watts daily. My last rda, the Yaeliq's, insulator, delrin, melted due to this and I really can't have this happening to me again. I am choosing between an origen v2 or v3, the zenith by science of vaping, or the sonar by mcv. All of the others have peek but I really have my heart set on the origen due to its high craftsmanship. Thank you!

Last edited:

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Oh and please get back to me whenever you see fit : )
My bottom feed kit is peek and it looks the same as the stock one on a V2. Why not get a V3 or are they hard to get right now? My V2 is pretty nice and vapes well. It is about on par with my 454 big block I know thats not talked about much but the flavor on those are stellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread