Picture of Your Setup Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadVLN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Central WA State
just got this evic vtc mini and silverplay nano yesterday. vaping SS and it's working great!

0120160823b_zpstr1sbir8.jpg

Last edited:

MadVLN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Central WA State
If you like single coil, you can take that silverplay chimney and bellcap and it fits perfectly on the skx wine base.

i think i did see a guy do that on fasttech forum. he's got a collection of mix-n-match silverplay nano/gob mini/sxk wine attys. i think i can use my gob mini base with the chimney/bellcap do go single coil.

i've been thinking about getting a wine tank. they seem pretty clean looking and decent quality with good juice capacity. i have an sxk origenny and an sxk zero mini (was my daily driver mod until i got this evic mini) and they make pretty good stuff!

vapeNoob4

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2015
^ Nice setup stands from above. It's cool to have everything accessible like that. I finally picked up another box mod, the SMOK X Cube II 160w TC. Pretty good mod, took about 45 minutes to read the manual and figure out how the thing works. Working on a small collection of drip tips. Need to pickup some more pastry flavored juices. Perhaps I'll order some 5 pawns or another brand. Need to pickup more peach flavor. Set with coils.

Setup.jpg

Last edited:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I believe this is the sexiest thing ever [emoji41]

View attachment 524236

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too.

That's it! I'm getting one.:toast:

Thanks... My wife is so going to kick your @$$ when I tell her it is your fault that I bought one.;)

I honestly have been looking at these for weeks. The size, price and features make it a no brainer for anyone looking for a super small mod with good power.:)

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
Me too.

That's it! I'm getting one.:toast:

Thanks... My wife is so going to kick your @$$ when I tell her it is your fault that I bought one.;)

I honestly have been looking at these for weeks. The size, price and features make it a no brainer for anyone looking for a super small mod with good power.:)

It's cool bro, i'll take one for the team....simply because you need one of these!

I love this setup...It's already in my top 3 favorite setups I own now.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
It's cool bro, i'll take one for the team....simply because you need one of these!

I love this setup...It's already in my top 3 favorite setups I own now.
Aaaggghhh.... The 2 retailers I tried to order from had crappy software that wouldn't let me complete my order as they didnt have options to bill to my home (Canada) and ship to a different location in the US. Very strange these companies can't offer different bill to/ship to addresses. Hopefully I can find one elsewhere to order tomorrow!

Reactions: TrollDragon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread