Pineapple, Grape, Hilton, Cuban Cigar, and Cinnamon in Stock Now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Ok, Just finished inventory, and updating our fabulous new caromizers

Now in stock

Pineapple in 36, 24, 18, 11, 8, and zero

Hilton in 36, 24, 18, 11, 8, and zero

Cuban Cigar 36, 24, 18, 11, 8, and zero

Grape in 36, 24, 18, 11, 8, and zero

Cinnamon in 36, 24, 18, 11, 8, and zero

These are the new ones, and are Delicious:p

Enjoy

Steve:cool:

Over 30 more flavors to come:D

Dirtay J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
any chance you could start some rumors of some of the new flavors coming? and maybe just a rough estimate as to when they may be showing up? ya know 1 week 2 weeks 1 month less than week? just something rough and vague.

:D either way cant wait for my 2 orders this week. yay its the Can't wait feeing all over again!

Spectre45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Martinez, CA
Well damn, I was trying to hold out until Thursday (payday) to place another order, but I couldn't resist. (Plus if I wait till Thursday, I run the risk of not getting my order until next week!) Just ordered cinnamon, grape (been wanting to try them, carts have been out of stock since right after I got my VK), chocolate, caramel, mint, and coconut carts. Then got some 5ml bottles, cola (since the carts are still OOS and I want to try it), grape(x2), apple, and chocolate. Was gonna get one of the new menthols, but since I'm happy with the regular menthol, figured I'd stick with what I know I like, and try some different flavors.

Edit: After typing that out, realized I accidentally ordered 2 boxes of coconut. Glad I noticed, fired off an email asking to sub margarita for one of them.

Last edited:

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
Well damn, I was trying to hold out until Thursday (payday) to place another order, but I couldn't resist. (Plus if I wait till Thursday, I run the risk of not getting my order until next week!) Just ordered cinnamon, grape (been wanting to try them, carts have been out of stock since right after I got my VK), chocolate, caramel, mint, and coconut carts. Then got some 5ml bottles, cola (since the carts are still OOS and I want to try it), grape(x2), apple, and chocolate. Was gonna get one of the new menthols, but since I'm happy with the regular menthol, figured I'd stick with what I know I like, and try some different flavors.

Edit: After typing that out, realized I accidentally ordered 2 boxes of coconut. Glad I noticed, fired off an email asking to sub margarita for one of them.

I'll look into that for you :D

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
I got some cinnamon... have you tasted it Mark?

I am waiting for cappuccino too!

Yes, i tried out the cinnamon today as well as the rest. The cinnamon is another flavor like lychee, it's hard to put my finger on. It has definite cinnamon undertones, and it's a sweet flavor. I like it quite a bit, you guys let me know what you think when you get it.

Edit: If you are a cigar fan you have to try the Cuban Cigar. It is the first ecig that I have tried that actually tastes like a cigar. Also the new menthol flavors are very close to menthol cigarettes rather than just pure menthol flavors. There is definitely menthol with tobacco undertones.

Last edited:

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Blah, I ordered one day too early, too.
And it was a hundred to make use of that 20% off, looks like I'll have to order another 100 soon. Wow. I've been vaping for a week, and I've got soooo much stuff piling up. Haha :p

Whoever thought that quitting smoking could be such fun? :D

And as I said earlier, I am beginning to feel a bit like Imeda Marcos and her shoes! But not quite ready for the 12 step program yet - but maybe I am in denial??? 8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread