Status
Not open for further replies.

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
I saw this new flavor and decided to give it a try with my latest order. I picked up a 30 mL bottle with 9 mg/mL nicotine, 100% VG, ordered with extra flavor. I vape 95% of the time on an rda with a 2 mm, single coil, 0.6 - 0.8 ohm build (either 24 or 26 gauge Kanthal), wicked with either cotton or two strands of #4 (medium) Peaches & Cream cotton yarn. On my MVP 3.0 Pro I usually have these builds set between 30 and 40 watts, so a bit more power than the same builds on a mechanical mod.

So, HHV's new Pineapple Upside Down Cake....fresh from the mailbox it's quite good.The cake flavor is somewhat similar to that of HHV's Gooey Butter Cake but is a *lot* "lighter" and "fluffier" if that makes any sense. The pineapple flavor is sweet, juicy, and "crisp". But not only are those 2 flavors spot on, they also meld together nicely, with neither one overpowering the other.

It is a very sweet flavor, one of the sweetest HHV juice I've tried. The sweetness is just a little bit more than I would prefer, but it still manages to avoid being cloying. I think this will improve nicely with some steeping -- the sweetness should mellow out a bit.

HHV really did an awesome job with this new flavor!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I've been pretty keen on the PUDC. It does meld more as it ages. For me, it's what I call a 2-parter. I get a light pineapple on the inhale and on the exhale and aftertaste I get that drenched in pineapple juice, fluffy cake flavor.
Ro, you need to be posting your reviews on our review threads. This one belongs in the dessert category. Simple rules to follow on the first post of each review thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread