Pineville, NC Store NOW Open !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
We our proud to announce that our Pineville, NC store located at 8334 Pineville-Matthews Rd. Charlotte, NC 28226, Is NOW Open..

Open Monday through Saturday 10am to 7pm and Sundays 12pm to 5pm :) Located a couple of doors down from Dunkin Donuts and next door to Hungry Howies!

Stop by and try out some e-liquids or learn more about e-cigs.

Phone: 980.237-3528

NC56

Oct 18, 2013
NORTH CAROLINA
HI, hoogie76
Just to let you folks know I traveled 200 miles from the coast looking forward to visiting your new store that's near where I am staying for thanksgiving. I called the store to make sure they had the products I needed and they answered me very vague and like I was wasting there time, Total time on the phone was less than 2 mins and I was on hold for one of those mins. At that point I saw no reason to drive to the store and ordered from your online site.
Just a heads up that you might want to look into. Thanks Steve

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
HI, hoogie76
Just to let you folks know I traveled 200 miles from the coast looking forward to visiting your new store that's near where I am staying for thanksgiving. I called the store to make sure they had the products I needed and they answered me very vague and like I was wasting there time, Total time on the phone was less than 2 mins and I was on hold for one of those mins. At that point I saw no reason to drive to the store and ordered from your online site.
Just a heads up that you might want to look into. Thanks Steve

Thanks Steve, appreciate the feedback. We want every store to be the best and it takes a little time. Hopefully you'll give the store another chance when you're back in town and the store is a bit more established. Probably won't see you til next thanksgiving though.. :)

Happy holidays,
Hoog

NC56

Oct 18, 2013
NORTH CAROLINA
Thanks Steve, appreciate the feedback. We want every store to be the best and it takes a little time. Hopefully you'll give the store another chance when you're back in town and the store is a bit more established. Probably won't see you til next thanksgiving though.. :)

Happy holidays,
Hoog
Hoogie76 No problem, I have a house in Weddington about 12 miles from that store and visit it about 6-8 times a year. The vape shops at the coast cater to new Vapers and don't carry supply's I have interest in which I understand as there serving the masses and keeping stock to that demand.
I will visit your store next time I am up. The old saying you can't fix something if you don't know holds so true. Thanks Steve

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread