Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeMeStoopid

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
USUK
So I was sat here waiting on my new package from the only supplier in the UK that sells Juicy Vapor...anyways...He delivered Pizza and Wicked Sick Menthol. I couldn't wait to set up the video equipment(besides Im waiting on a new PC so it can handle the workload) ok ok ...So I couldn't wait and loaded up my carto with the Pizza juice. I could smell the juice and at first I was totally taken aback. Not sure if it was the shock of how authentic it smelled or what. First vape...Shock. Whoa. Because really? Green Pepper? Tomato paste?? Italian Herb?? Mozza??

Brad and Anthony
, I do not know how you do it. Black Pepper? Where in the world can you get essence of black pepper, let alone all the other stuff. Amazing! I could totally vape this as an afternoon, late night vape (its 11 am here in the UK and it's too early for such a savory flavor)

Crazy part is
:blink:...Ok, I can really taste a hint of garlic on my lips, almost like cheesy garlic bread. I am not getting any pepperoni hints as some other people say they taste. Dude, this is good stuff! A+ Thanks!

Video review will be coming soon.

Side notes. Juicy Vapor is imported to the UK from the US by switch2-ecigs.com The only authorized reseller of JV product in the UK. I am not associated with either company in any capacity other than being a customer who happens to enjoy the quality and service that I receive from them.

Who Else has had Pizza Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread