PJ Empire, Berry Burst

Status
Not open for further replies.

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
The Austrian PJ Empire brand is also very popular in our country. Their products are characterized by a well-crafted appearance and quality aromas. Blackberries, strawberries, cactus figs and sea buckthorn with a little bit of spice that we will get in this aroma. The first impression based on its scent is a very pleasant fruity scent that I can't really identify. Let's start at the beginning. Blackberry, yes blackberry can be felt in it and is quite dominant. Strawberry, I found it very faint, but I'm not 100% sure. Cactus fig, I lost the thread here. Dragon fruit, it's clearly in the muscles. Cooling, it is present in about 50%, which was very well received. It is not easy to define the fruits separately, but a very complex muscular effect emerges from the aroma, which is terribly delicious. The flavors forcefully bombard the taste buds, which prompts you to drink continuously. If you intend to drink all day, be careful because the 60ml runs out very quickly . The tekerès does not rust, they are pretty clean even after half a bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread