Status
Not open for further replies.

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
Congrats JRCM! Wow, that's a pretty big first order. Looks like you got some good stuff. Only thing I would have done differently is the 50ml bottles. I always recommend getting juice in smallest amounts you can get until you know you like them.
What are the adapters you ordered?
RMV is a good supplier. They are usually pretty quick with shipping.

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
Congrats JRCM! Wow, that's a pretty big first order. Looks like you got some good stuff. Only thing I would have done differently is the 50ml bottles. I always recommend getting juice in smallest amounts you can get until you know you like them.
What are the adapters you ordered?
RMV is a good supplier. They are usually pretty quick with shipping.

Excellent advice, highping. I've got a load of liquids I ended up not caring for. Thankfully, most are in small amounts.

Drummel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
Sycamore, IL
Welcome aboard JRCM!

Sounds like you are ready to really sit down to the table of vaping!
I hope those juices taste good, I'd hate to see any disappointment with so much, but we learn.

I started with 3 smaller ones. Raspberry(Almost flavorless :mad:) Mocha Mint Coffee :thumbs: and Rootbeer :w00t: It smells exactly like Rootbeer, but it's a fairly mild taste.

They all came from Cigtechs.com - The Rath Juice. I may shop around a bit. Because even with dripping I really didn't get much flavor, and that's on the passthrough. *shrugs* Still enjoying it though :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong though the service is top notch!! I had an issue that was quickly fixed. The orders where at my house in 2 days!! (2 days!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread