Plastic Bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

jclifford

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
salem nh
bought 100 10ml on ebay for $29 from a gentleman in Worcester, Ma, nice product, just don't hold your breath to get them (10-14 days), Worcester is 60 miles away from me. also bought 200 10ml bottles from China 15 minutes ago. $23.95 shipped. Expect delivery in about a month, not sure how that is going to work out. (...........com) figured it might be worth a shot.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm always on the look out for a deal unfortunately I cannot find plastic bottles cheaper than US Plastic Corp (Whats worse is they no longer carry the clear bottles but that is not a big deal). Does anyone know a place with better prices than US Plastics?

What type of Plastic are you Looking for?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Honestly it doesn't quite matter, LDPE, HDPE to me there virtually the same for my uses what matters is price/shipping.

If you don't care what type of Plastic they are, or what happens to the Plastic when you fill them, it would seems that you have a Lot of Choices.

Xylocaine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I personally don't like plastic at all, I use all glass bottles but those are much more expensive and aren't 'Hey let me send my friends some free juice' friendly to the pocket book. So of course the plastic would have to be safe for e-liquid though I believe just about all plastics bleed into the juice etc after time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread