Where Can I Get A......? Plastic dropper bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can purchase 3 and/or 6 ml plastic dropper bottles under 30 cents with reasonable shipping. I check US plastics and they wanted 30 dollars shipping plus whatever customs would be charging. I'm in Canada and would prefer to buy here to avoid extra costs. I don't want to keep buying, so I'm willing to do a one time purchase of 50 - 100. :oops:

Skully7780

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
hartford, ct
Does anyone know where I can purchase 3 and/or 6 ml plastic dropper bottles under 30 cents with reasonable shipping. I check US plastics and they wanted 30 dollars shipping plus whatever customs would be charging. I'm in Canada and would prefer to buy here to avoid extra costs. I don't want to keep buying, so I'm willing to do a one time purchase of 50 - 100. :oops:

You should check ebay ;)

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa

Google them. There are tons of places. Good luck.

Icarus

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
Louisiana
I bought mine from Totally Wicked 25 for $9.99 which works out to 25 cents per bottle or you can purchase 5 for $2.49 50 cents per bottle or 10 for $3.99 39 cents per bottle and their shipping usually takes less than a week for me here in Louisiana.

Can't post urls so here it is just take out the spaces www .totallywicked-eliquid . com /products/ e-liquid-flavourings-products. html

Hope this helps. :)

I bought mine from Totally Wicked 25 for $9.99 which works out to 25 cents per bottle or you can purchase 5 for $2.49 50 cents per bottle or 10 for $3.99 39 cents per bottle and their shipping usually takes less than a week for me here in Louisiana.

Can't post urls so here it is just take out the spaces www .totallywicked-eliquid . com /products/ e-liquid-flavourings-products. html

Thank you so much.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I was looking for glass cobalt bottles a while ago and came across these places that might have some. I don't know what any of them would charge for shipping but...

SKS

http://www.shopmedvet.com/product/1888/vials-containersAmerican Science & Surplus has miscellaneous bottles.

Sunburst

The Find has some more
6ml dropper bottle at TheFind - Search, discover and compare prices

ETA: You can hand code the urls and make the label as short as you want.
Open the code, equal sign, paste the url, close bracket, type the lable, close the code
For example, take out the spaces in the code below:
[ url = h ttp: // ww w .e-cigarette-forum. c om]ECF [ / url ]

Last edited:

Icarus

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
Louisiana
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: no affiliate advertising allowed

kloey

Feb 24, 2010
california
i was referred to zen . vape . com but i didn't see anything.. so i emailed since a fellow friend of mine bought some bottles there. They emailed me back saying that theyre in the process of updating and that the 3ml bottles were .55 a piece and that if i purchased in bulk that i'd get a discount! and they also offered free shipp over $20! theyre customer service is really good, im just awaiting for their updated site! hope this helps!!

-kloey

I was looking for glass cobalt bottles a while ago and came across these places that might have some. I don't know what any of them would charge for shipping but...

SKS

American Science & Surplus has miscellaneous bottles.

Sunburst

The Find has some more
6ml dropper bottle at TheFind - Search, discover and compare prices

ETA: You can hand code the urls and make the label as short as you want.
Open the code, equal sign, paste the url, close bracket, type the lable, close the code
For example, take out the spaces in the code below:
[ url = h ttp: // ww w .e-cigarette-forum. c om]ECF [ / url ]

Thank you very much :)

i was referred to zen . vape . com but i didn't see anything.. so i emailed since a fellow friend of mine bought some bottles there. They emailed me back saying that theyre in the process of updating and that the 3ml bottles were .55 a piece and that if i purchased in bulk that i'd get a discount! and they also offered free shipp over $20! theyre customer service is really good, im just awaiting for their updated site! hope this helps!!

-kloey

Thank you :)

kloey

Feb 24, 2010
california

25 for 9.99 equals to about .40 a piece no .25 a piece.

dawgcrazy

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio

I see this thread is a few days old...but for anyone still looking, I got my bottles from Candlechem.com I got 100 bottles, plus shipping, equaled out to .2745 a piece for me. I have no idea what shipping to Canada is. It was $7.50 to me here in Ohio. They have an ebay store too if anyone prefers to shop on there...same name and I think the prices are the same.

I see this thread is a few days old...but for anyone still looking, I got my bottles from Candlechem.com I got 100 bottles, plus shipping, equaled out to .2745 a piece for me. I have no idea what shipping to Canada is. It was $7.50 to me here in Ohio. They have an ebay store too if anyone prefers to shop on there...same name and I think the prices are the same.

Thank you:)

Fataliya

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Tampa, FL

SKS

American Science & Surplus has miscellaneous bottles.

Ok, this???

COOLEST.SITE.EVAH.

Seriously, thank you for posting it. I have 5 kids, and I'm seeing a TON of stuff that they (ok, the adults too) would LOVE to have!

I know it's offtopic, but just wanted to say thanks!:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread