Please a help from canedians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hossam

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2012
cairo
Maybe some people will feel strange, I’m leaving in Cairo- Egypt, I’m smoker for 20 years (80 per day) I started smoking e cigarette one month ago, now I smoke 3-4 tobacco cigarette a day. I feel very good.
I have a question maybe Canadians can give me an advise, in Egypt, products existing is very bad accordingly I imported quality kits from china when it arrived to Egypt I discovered importing e cigarette is forbidden even for personal use accordingly I decided to re-ship it by DHL to my brother leaving in Canada then he can bring with him to Egypt end of the month.
My question is, if I ship e cigarette kits as a gift without any liquids he release it from customs or he can’t. Any advise will be highly appreciated because I'm afraid to send to him in Montreal and he will not be able to release them from customs.

I read many reports about e cigarettes in Canada but I'm a little bit confused since what I understood that any one can import e cigarette kit but he cant order nicotine liquid. is that true?

Please I need help

gmypc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
GTA, ON
Hello Hossam,

I live in Canada but fairly new to all this. I'm afraid to give you the wrong information so I strongly suggest you get a couple of posts in (respond and say hello to people in this forum) to get to 5 posts. And then you can go to the Canadian sub-forum here and ask your questions there for the real experts and veterans.

This much I know and have done - you can order/import ecig as long as the vendor knows what they are doing (customs paper work, etc). Also, you are correct we cannot legally import NICOTINE.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Welcome to ECF Hossam and congratulations on almost stopping smoking so quickly, especially with smoking so many cigarettes per day! I am Canadian also but I have only bought from Canada and the USA, never from Egypt. I do know that what you and gmypc said is true, that Canada customs will not confiscate ecig hardware coming into the country, but nicotine is prohibited to import. Best of luck with it all and vape happy :toast:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread