Please help 20 year smoker with picking first e cig. I need some serious advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

FISH4HC

Apr 5, 2013
CALIFORNIA
Wow, thanks so much guys! Think I will go down to the smoke shop first and take a look in person before ordering online. I like the looks of the ego twist kit and price seems good.

My main concern would be to finally quit smoking and have my ecig break down. That could send me to the store for a pack of real cigs for sure. I just want to be prepared first.

Sighlense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Upstate New York
After realizing that there is just so much info to sort through on this site i decided to get something simple with great batter life until i could make an educated decision on what VV device i would spend my hard earned money on. I have yet to decide on which one that will be. I have bounced back and forth for a week now, but the moment i am considering the Tesla.

I got an eGo-T MOD from myfreedomsmokes and an EVOD clearomizer to put on it. I can't say enough about how happy i am with this setup. I am totally content with it while i continue to research what variable volt device i want. It has gotten me 14 hours of moderate vaping with juice to spare. Plenty enough for me.

Good luck in your vaping adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread