Please help a noob with e-liquids :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMusing

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
Hollywood, Ca
I've been using pre-filled cartomizers for my eGo. I love the convenience of the pre-filled but I'm interested in liquids.

I've been saving my used cartos so I can try re-filling them. When I ordered my eGo I bought a bottle of "chocolate / cream". I tried using the syringe method first and it just didn't work right and the flavor was horrible, but I decided to give it another go and try the condom method. I let it sit and dry for about 10 minutes before giving it a try and it definitely worked better this time! I'm still not digging the flavor much, but it's not as bad as I first though....(it smells like buttered popcorn???:confused:)

So... now that I know how simple and easy the condom method is, I'm totally interested in trying new flavors. I don't want to spend a lot, part of the reason I wanted to give e-cigs a go is because I wanted to save money by not buying analogs.

I'm looking for websites that have good prices, good flavors and maybe even a sample pack. Also I'm looking for flavor recs. I'd like a good tobacco flavor, and maybe even a mint / menthol flavor and I'm interested in sweet flavors as well.

Thanks everyone!!!

BlueMist Vaping Supplies there is a sampler pack for $10 here. I've heard great things about their flavors although I cannot vouch for them personally.

Check out Welcome to MadVapes LLC for some VERY reasonable prices I've only tried a couple but they were decent

Also VaporBomb.com havent tryed them yet. Again heard great things... they have a flavor of the week thats only $10 for 30ml. Hard to beat that.

Flavor is all a matter of personal taste, I wish you the best of luck!!

Check out the master coupon list and the deals and steals page on ECF... lots of times there are coupon codes for different vendors!

Last edited:

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Vaporbomb is a good vendor. I ordered from them a while back, then tried a few others, now I'm back to Vaporbomb. I put in an order for almost $100 of juice this morning. If you're into cinnamon try CinnaBomb it's sweet and strong. My favorite is French Vanilla. The blackberry and blueberry are good too. Because they're made to order you do have to let their juices steep for a week or two though. But after the wait they're great.

RandomMusing

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
Hollywood, Ca
Thank you both very much. Now that I feel comfortable re-filling my cartos I'm looking forward to trying new flavors!

I have quite a few pre-filled carto's I'm now thinking of saving and just using my e-liquid up on my empty cartos, that way I have emergency pre-fills i can keep in my purse! lol

Last edited:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
FreedomSmokeUSA has a good selection of tobaccos and lots of of basic flavors and blends. Not all flavors are available in the $2.25 sampler size and the samplers are fixed PG/VG and 24mg only. In their normal sections the juices start at $4 (5ml) and you can pick the nicotine and for most you can choose the PG/VG. I usually get 70pg/30vg, sometimes 80pg/20vg for more TH, and some of their dessert flavors are a fixed 50/50. usual discount code freedomsmokeusa for 10% off and when I order juice they usually include a free random sample too.

Here's some recommendations if you are looking for good juices. These vendors are all highly rated and customer service focused.

Honey Flu-Cured - LiquidXpress (good intro to tobacco flavored juices) - Premium Juice
Cool Mist - LiquidXpress (MUST HAVE for new menthol analog quitters) - Premium Juice

Any juice from MadVapes - cheap$$ and good flavors (not premium, but others might disagree)

Blueberry Cheesecake - MYFreedomSmokes - ULTIMATE dessert juice (this stuff is so good!) - Premium Juice
Marshmellow - MYFreedomSmokes - another good dessert juice - Premium Juice
OrangeCream - MYFreedomSmokes - Yummy dessert juice but too over-the-top to be an "all day vape". - Premium Juice

musiceqlslife21

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2010
Maryland
Reccomendations:

Vaporrenu (Awesome for customization):
USA Made Vapor Renu
Prices start @ 7.49 per 30ML

Big Red Gum- 60/40 blend, triple shot of flavor, nic mg up to you
Swedish Fish

*may want to avoid custom blend, it really thins the liquid

Tasty Vapor
Tasty Vapor
Also have flavors of the week for $10 for 30ML bottles, 15 for regular. Also have DIY supplies to stretch or create your own versions of their eliquid

(flavors I have & Really like)
Atomic Cinnacide
Cinnamon Apple
Geoff's Blend-sweet

(Flavors I heard good things about)

Cough drop
Caramel Apple
Kretek(clove)

*Cinnamon flavors require a dedicated atty

Alien Visions E-Juice
Alien Visions E-Juice
Juice prices are slightly more expensive

Boba's Bounty- topseller; really good tobbacco juice (My all day vape)
Gorrilla- Boba's bounty with bannana as the forefront flavor (only if you like bannana tho)
Massive Chocolate Mint

Freedom Smoke USA
FreedomSmokeUSA

Hypnotic mist- To me tastes like a lemon mento, & produces alot of vapor
Menthol Ultra- Strong menthol taste
Keylime pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread