Status
Not open for further replies.

jakubvapes

Oct 9, 2015

tedigram

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2015
Brooklyn
It really comes down to how sensitive you are to throat hits. I only quit smoking a couple months ago, so I barely notice a throat hit with ANY type of juice. I've got a few 80PG blends that I barely notice the difference from in comparison to my 80VG varieties, vaped at .5-1.2 ohms, so it's different for everyone.

Nic level is the thing I think you should be most aware of if you're switching to sub-ohm, since anything above 12mg is gonna smack your face to the floor in all likelihood.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    What I would suggest is save and clean out your old juice bottles (or get some empty new ones) along with 4-8oz each of raw PG and VG so you can experiment. To much throat hit? Mix some of your juice with some VG in an extra container. Juice not wicking well? Ditto, but mix in some PG.

It is really hard to say how much of PG, VG and nicotine each user feels comfortable with as everyone has their own personal tastes. While many might assume large clouds go hand-in-hand with 'sub ohm' setups, this surely does not always have to be the case.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread