Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rytis Laurinaitis

Aug 3, 2021
I bought the voopoo drag 2, but apparently they have removed the screen customization feature some time ago in the newer version, if you have the older voopoo software where which has the customization button, could you send me it? I'll give you 5-10$ for it, if I can customize my screen with it. Right now my software has that customization button, but the moment I plug drag 2 in, the customization button dissapears :(

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I have a drag 2 and no idea what you are asking. I mean, the screen on these is tiny as it is. How much customization will it actually support. Wont make it vape any better. The drag is a pretty excellent mod for the price range and one of the best I've used. The gene chip in these mods is very responsive and gives excellent performance. Hands down my favorite mod.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Rytis Laurinaitis

Aug 3, 2021
I have a drag 2 and no idea what you are asking. I mean, the screen on these is tiny as it is. How much customization will it actually support. Wont make it vape any better. The drag is a pretty excellent mod for the price range and one of the best I've used. The gene chip in these mods is very responsive and gives excellent performance. Hands down my favorite mod.
Yea sure it's tiny and it doesn't support many pixels and stuff, but still, it'll give the mod a different vibe. And also, there are hundreds of themes (pictures) for the screen's every message, created by various people

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest

Rytis Laurinaitis

Aug 3, 2021
Y
Quick search shows how others are customizing their Drag 2's, with instructions and videos.

voopoo drag 2 customize screen - Google Search

Also... here is the Voopoo Drag official software and firmware page. Scroll to the bottom of the page for the Drag 2. Click on "software", you will see sw v1.0.0.1 and below that v2.0.0.3 of the configuration software (Windows).

MANUAL & SOFTWARE-VOOPOO VAPE Spark Your Moments

Good luck! :)
That configuration software v2.0.0.3 is exactly what causes the customize button to dissapear, I really need someone to give me the older configuration software version, i just hope I can find somebody who has it :/

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
This appears to be an awful lot of work just to customize the look of the screen. Just how does an ornamental look affect the quality of the vape.

I chose the tried and true...

DNA mod, connect to computer, fire up eScribe, adjust vape settings, done.

alternatively...

Arctic Fox on supported devices.

Rytis Laurinaitis

Aug 3, 2021
This appears to be an awful lot of work just to customize the look of the screen. Just how does an ornamental look affect the quality of the vape.

I chose the tried and true...

DNA mod, connect to computer, fire up eScribe, adjust vape settings, done.

alternatively...

Arctic Fox on supported devices.
Sad, arctic fox or NFE tools both don't support Voopoo drag2, because of it's GENE chip, its gotta be the older drag version

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: BillW50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread