Pleased to be here

Status
Not open for further replies.

TasteHunter

Mar 4, 2020
Italia
Hi there, how's it going.
I'm new to the forum but not to vape. I started exactly two years ago and tried just about everything 'cause I like exploring and finding new frontiers.
I'm sure I will have a lot to learn and share in this forum so I'm looking forward to go and read what's happening and start to know the users as well.

TasteHunter

Mar 4, 2020
Italia
Hello and welcome. What style of vaping do you like... MTL (less power, airflow, clouds) or DL (more power, airflow, clouds)?
I sometimes vape DL but just occasionally, I prefer MTL and like to vape organic tobaccos. I am italian and here there are many producers of this kind of juices.
I hope my english is good enough.

TasteHunter

Mar 4, 2020
Italia
I do speak english but not as good as I wish and haven't spoken it for so many years now.
I lived in England for more than two years, Australia 4 years and worked on cruise ships with Princess Cruises cruising all over northen and central America and rest of the world for another three years with mainly american passengers so I had the chance to learn the language a bit, but this was a long time ago.
Thanks for the welcome to you all :)

Reactions: Maytwin

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I'm new to the forum but not to vape. I started exactly two years ago and tried just about everything 'cause I like exploring and finding new frontiers.
I'm sure I will have a lot to learn and share in this forum so I'm looking forward to go and read what's happening and start to know the users as well.
Welcome and glad you joined.

Reactions: TasteHunter

groovi80

Feb 27, 2015
Dublin, Ireland
Hi, and what was your biggest discovery in your vaping learning curve?

groovi80

Feb 27, 2015
Dublin, Ireland
Do you mean juices or gear?
I like MTL and my favourite juices are organic tobaccoes.
I vape both in bottom feeder and tanks, but the true discovery I recon has been "genesis" :thumb:
I meant in overall, but I think your Genesis is a good answer if thats what got you of the stinkys? My answer is probably "Not to trust sales assistance's in any advice and do your own research" haha From the 5 batteries that I have its only 1 with 25a, Sony VTC5A. 2 Efest 3000 amp 20a, LG HG2 20a and 1 Sony Vtc6 15a. After I got a mech mod I wish all my batteries were 25-30a :rules::confused::D

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Reactions: TasteHunter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread