PnP RBA Coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
What would the best way to use round wire in these coils? I'm experimenting now with a similar coils.

I am pretty sure u can use any wire u want...since we have already rebuild disposable coils then those rbas will be just easier cause the shell is made to be rebuilded....
I wanted to get those wotofo smrt coils and have them to be used with the voopoo pnp tank if it's possible just to have them and maybe try even Clapton on those coils and see how it is....
But I don't know if the wotofo smrt will work on other tank that also use pnp coils

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I ordered one of these to try in my VooPoo Vinci Air... I love these rebuildable coils!!!

Wotofo SMRT PnP Rebuildable Coil Kit
    I was sent the Wotofo SMRT Pod Kit that has the SMRT PNP Coil Rebuilding Kit included for review and since the review I've picked up 10 of the kits alone. These coils that you build are so easy and flavor is indistinguishable from there factory coils, plus they are compatible with 3 tank brands, Voopoo PNP, Vaporesso GTX and Wotofo of course. I'll leave a link to the review if anyone wants to see it.

WOTOFO SMRT POD KIT

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    I was sent the Wotofo SMRT Pod Kit that has the SMRT PNP Coil Rebuilding Kit included for review and since the review I've picked up 10 of the kits alone. These coils that you build are so easy and flavor is indistinguishable from there factory coils, plus they are compatible with 3 tank brands, Voopoo PNP, Vaporesso GTX and Wotofo of course. I'll leave a link to the review if anyone wants to see it.

WOTOFO SMRT POD KIT
    I wonder if these SMRT coils are the same as the Vapefly Optima ones???

I ordered 3 of these SMRT PnP coils last week for my VooPoo Vinci Air.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I wonder if these SMRT coils are the same as the Vapefly Optima ones???

I ordered 3 of these SMRT PnP coils last week for my VooPoo Vinci Air.
    I can't say for sure, all I can say for sure is they work in Voopoo PNP, Vapporesso GTX tanks besides the Manik and SMRT from Wotofo.

Reactions: ricks

Jpvapereviews

Apr 26, 2019

WOTOFO SMRT POD KIT
    i have been interesed from these as its something different

VapeGod22

Moved On
    Apr 5, 2021
    • Deleted by retired1

MartinD

ECF Veteran
    Sep 18, 2017
    Ok, I just got one of these and I need to use a round wire in it. I tried one of the mesh coils that came with it but my Vinci Air can't fire at low ohms. It's a .2Ω coil.
    Kanthal 24ga-2,5mm-5 wraps,about 16W. That coil will work similar to 0.8 ohm regular pnp r1 coil... Lower ohm coils won't work good on vinci air when your battery drops under 50%.And your pod will be hot if using complex wires.That's my experience with pnp rba...

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    Kanthal 24ga-2,5mm-5 wraps,about 16W. That coil will work similar to 0.8 ohm regular pnp r1 coil... Lower ohm coils won't work good on vinci air when your battery drops under 50%.And your pod will be hot if using complex wires.That's my experience with pnp rba...
    Any leaking from the thick wire at the rubber gasket?

I think I will flatten the wire ends before putting the coil together and see how it works.

MartinD

ECF Veteran
    Sep 18, 2017
    Yes, from time to time. My first Vinci broke down because liquid leaked and entered the device through the autodraw hole. When not in use, pull the cartridge out of the device or leave it horizontally. My Vinci Air is used by a friend and the leakage also occurs from time to time.Except that, I like to use this device for occasional rdl vaping...

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    Yes, from time to time. My first Vinci broke down because liquid leaked and entered the device through the autodraw hole. When not in use, pull the cartridge out of the device or leave it horizontally. My Vinci Air is used by a friend and the leakage also occurs from time to time.Except that, I like to use this device for occasional rdl vaping...
    Mine gets wet often but I try to keep up with drying it with paper towel as much as possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread