Pocket clip for 801?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldPax

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Hello everyone,

Just started e-smoking this week and all is well. Started with an NPro and then with a bit more research grabbed an 801 and some juice from MyVaporStore.com. Wow, they weren't kidding about that fast shipping. Placed order on Wed night and it hit my door Sat afternoon. All is well so far.

I would love to have a clip on my 801 so that I can clip it in my pocket or inside my shirt collar. Anyone know what pen I can salvage one from or where I can pick up just the clip that will fit?

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Welcome World Pax,
My husband found an old pen that already had a removable clip. But it was really old and no longer made. You may want to go to the nearest office supply and ask them to order you some if they don't have them in stock.
You can order on-line too, I didn't check what the prices or shipping were for these guys, but there are quite a few sellers on-line. Type in Pen Clips in your search.
Ideal Metal Products Co., Inc.

Shadowdr

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2009
Nashville Tn.
Success! grabbed a couple of tire gauges for 96 cents at WallyWorld. The clip fits either the atomizer or the battery on my 801. ShadowDr- Let me know when you get yours in. I may be interested if they are a bit nicer than the ones I have.
Actually I am using the same as you both silver but I would like a gold one. Nuvape.com will have them in stock later, but it is to late for my order. I might get some on my next juice order but for now I have 60ml of 36 coming from them. I just couldn't pass on the free shipping till June.

Boom!

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
San Antonio, TX
If you happen to need a tire guage, you can get one almost anywhere that comes with a slide off pocket clip that will fit a PV (fits an N-Pro and a Dura-C). I got one for 2.99 at WallyWorld. Coming soon to Nuvape for .49 and .59.

The tire gauge clip works great on my 510/Dura-C.
I put it on the battery end and it also gives it more of a 'not a cigarette' kind of look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread