The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pocket clip for 801?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by WorldPax, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WorldPax

WorldPax Full Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2009
    Tulsa, OK
    Hello everyone,

Just started e-smoking this week and all is well. Started with an NPro and then with a bit more research grabbed an 801 and some juice from MyVaporStore.com. Wow, they weren't kidding about that fast shipping. Placed order on Wed night and it hit my door Sat afternoon. All is well so far.

I would love to have a clip on my 801 so that I can clip it in my pocket or inside my shirt collar. Anyone know what pen I can salvage one from or where I can pick up just the clip that will fit?

2. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Welcome World Pax,
    My husband found an old pen that already had a removable clip. But it was really old and no longer made. You may want to go to the nearest office supply and ask them to order you some if they don't have them in stock.
    You can order on-line too, I didn't check what the prices or shipping were for these guys, but there are quite a few sellers on-line. Type in Pen Clips in your search.
    Ideal Metal Products Co., Inc.

3. WorldPax

May 21, 2009
    Tulsa, OK
    Thank you Mary. I will look into that.

4. WorldPax

May 21, 2009
    Tulsa, OK
    So does anyone else have a clip on their PV? Should I start the next phase in e-smoking, handy accessories?

5. Shadowdr

Shadowdr Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2009
    Nashville Tn.
    If you happen to need a tire guage, you can get one almost anywhere that comes with a slide off pocket clip that will fit a PV (fits an N-Pro and a Dura-C). I got one for 2.99 at WallyWorld. Coming soon to Nuvape for .49 and .59.

6. makdevo

makdevo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2009
    Portland Oregon
    I use the pen clip all the time.

At airport security I put my 801 along with some regular pens in my Lap top roll around.

You can use a sharpie pen cap to put over the mouthpiece also.

7. WorldPax

May 21, 2009
    Tulsa, OK
    Ah ha! Now that's the kind of MacGuyver-ing I'm talking about. I'll give those a shot.

8. WorldPax

May 21, 2009
    Tulsa, OK
    Success! grabbed a couple of tire gauges for 96 cents at WallyWorld. The clip fits either the atomizer or the battery on my 801. ShadowDr- Let me know when you get yours in. I may be interested if they are a bit nicer than the ones I have.

9. Kate51

Kate51 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Argyle Wi USA
    FORTE , Pentel #A55 .5mm lead pencil has a clip that fits the battery, very tight so may scratch, but stays on. Keeps the thing from rolling off the table also.

Bought some on eBay, search for Pentel A55

10. Shadowdr

Shadowdr Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2009
    Nashville Tn.
    Actually I am using the same as you both silver but I would like a gold one. Nuvape.com will have them in stock later, but it is to late for my order. I might get some on my next juice order but for now I have 60ml of 36 coming from them. I just couldn't pass on the free shipping till June.

11. four2109

four2109 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 9, 2009
    S. Indiana
    I rifled through some old pens/pencils and came up with about 8 of them. I had to open the loop a little. Look for the spring clip type. Much easier to clip on your pocket, or your drink glass.... Trying not to scratch my 401.

12. Boom!

Boom! Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    The tire gauge clip works great on my 510/Dura-C.
    I put it on the battery end and it also gives it more of a 'not a cigarette' kind of look.

13. lap007

lap007 Full Member

May 20, 2009
    Cape Coral Florida
    The "Blue Faber Castell Jet Eraser Sick" in the desk drawer beside you has a clip that will fit a super e-cig and with a calibration tool (Chan-L-Locks) fits my DSE901 great. Glad to be of some help....Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.