Pod problem to On

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hye..everyone..A pleasure to have Exceed Grip..Pls advice me..why my device can't on the power..after 30mins charged..the red led wipe out..tq
Welcome and glad you joined.
Your problem could stem from many different causes.
Could contact:
Local B&M Vape Shop (Visit)/someone who knows what their doing -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.
Definitely worth a look at:
The ECF Troubleshooting Guide - Revision 3

We really need to know which device you are talking about. You can just reply separately to each respondee by clicking "Reply" located in the lower right hand corner between "Quote" and "Top" of their (this) posts.

For general questions, might want to try the search function in upper right hand corner of this post. Google and You Tube can be also great informational sources.

Might wish to fill in your avatar location(city & country)*, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your future question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name,click. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...
*general part of the world works regarding your countries vaping laws.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Is this your first vape device? When I got my first one it said press button 5 times fast. I tried several times and was going nuts because it wouldn't work. my friend said press it faster (you might not get the joke but I said "you mean tweaker fast"?) It worked. Also, what did you plug the USB cord into... wall charger or computer? Are you sure the pod is in right? Anyway, maybe this video will help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread