The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

pod type vs juice type(pardon my newbie defination)

Discussion in 'SG Vapers' started by h8shbrown, May 13, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. h8shbrown

h8shbrown New Member

May 13, 2019
    hi guys,

just wondering whats the big diff between these 2 types? i only know that the pod types can be slightly more ex as the juices are cheaper, but its so much easier to use right? as i dont have to bother about the coils and cotton(i have no knowledge on it) and its like just replace when empty.

other than that, whats else should i consider? new to this

2. codename_moo

codename_moo Full Member

May 3, 2019
    I actually don't understand the question. Pod is a type of device, juice is e-liquid.

There are 2 type of juice:
    Nic salt juice: more nicotine, suitable for low voltage device such as Pod system
    Freebase juice: traditional juice, less nicotine, require higher voltage device for its full flavor and vapor experience

Yes, Pod system is small, easier to use, designed for nic salt. All you need to do is replace the pod ( Lost Vape Orion, justfog minifit, Vladdin RE), but some require you to change coil ( Smok Nord, ijoy AIO)

3. xiklord

xiklord Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2015
    some pod system can be use for freebase and nic-salt, cost wise, rebuildable are cheaper and getting smaller and can be build for nic-salt or freebase and u can experiment, i get the kick of experimenting.

4. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Howdy and welcome :)
    Any device can handle either type of juice, but some devices don’t put out much vapor so they tend to use stronger juices.

Pods are cheap to buy the starter kit but with continued use costs rack up really fast. Other devices are coil cartridge systems and RBAs. Both have a lot more flexibility and cost savings than pods but tend to be larger.

As I understand it the cost benefit analysis goes

Vape a month or less: pods
    Up to a year: coil cartridge system
    More than a year: RBA.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.