• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

pod type vs juice type(pardon my newbie defination)

Status
Not open for further replies.

h8shbrown

May 13, 2019
hi guys,

just wondering whats the big diff between these 2 types? i only know that the pod types can be slightly more ex as the juices are cheaper, but its so much easier to use right? as i dont have to bother about the coils and cotton(i have no knowledge on it) and its like just replace when empty.

other than that, whats else should i consider? new to this

codename_moo

May 3, 2019
I actually don't understand the question. Pod is a type of device, juice is e-liquid.

There are 2 type of juice:
Nic salt juice: more nicotine, suitable for low voltage device such as Pod system
Freebase juice: traditional juice, less nicotine, require higher voltage device for its full flavor and vapor experience

Yes, Pod system is small, easier to use, designed for nic salt. All you need to do is replace the pod ( Lost Vape Orion, justfog minifit, Vladdin RE), but some require you to change coil ( Smok Nord, ijoy AIO)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
hi guys,

just wondering whats the big diff between these 2 types? i only know that the pod types can be slightly more ex as the juices are cheaper, but its so much easier to use right? as i dont have to bother about the coils and cotton(i have no knowledge on it) and its like just replace when empty.

other than that, whats else should i consider? new to this
Howdy and welcome :)
Any device can handle either type of juice, but some devices don’t put out much vapor so they tend to use stronger juices.

Pods are cheap to buy the starter kit but with continued use costs rack up really fast. Other devices are coil cartridge systems and RBAs. Both have a lot more flexibility and cost savings than pods but tend to be larger.

As I understand it the cost benefit analysis goes

Vape a month or less: pods
Up to a year: coil cartridge system
More than a year: RBA.

Reactions: xiklord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread