Pods or Billet Box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I hate everything unregulated and except for a couple of pods that have regulated outputs most don't suit my vaping style. On the other hand, all mesh coils for the Bantam Box/Billet Box have proven to be a heaven sent. The most used is a Bantam with a nord 0.8 mesh coil.
Do you use pods? Would you trade it for a Billet Box? Why?

Reactions: smacuser

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Billet Box all the way. But, I'd kinda suggest scrounging up the SXK DNA60 version WITH a USB port.

ETA: I always used my Billet Box with an RBA, but there's a new bridge that'll allow the use of your Nord coils.
Have an original and a clone with a third original on the way (loved the Paua button). Since a lot of people are using BBs as their main vaping setup that's why I was asking. Are we seeing a trend towards AIOs again?

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Have an original and a clone with a third original on the way (loved the Paua button). Since a lot of people are using BBs as their main vaping setup that's why I was asking. Are we seeing a trend towards AIOs again?
Sadly, yes... almost nothing but pod systems and AIOs coming out of China. But, with all the options available for the BB, I really don't consider it an AIO... it's a full on mod with a non-standard tank config :)

Reactions: Susaz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread