POKER tournament tonight 12/7/2010 9pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to have a poker tourney tonight. Be sure to come on over and join up. Open to everyone. If you are not signed up on the poker site: Play your own private online poker cash games and tournaments! - Bluff Avenue

be sure to get over there a little early and join up...you have to be approved to join, so dont wait til the last minute. The game starts automatically at 9pm sharp.

Prize will be a VaporBomb Gift Certificate.

Will need at least 5 people or tournament is canceled.

Last edited:

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Doesnt poker starts or full tilt allow private tournaments? (their free sites) or even their pay site. We could do a $1 buy in or something. I have seen your posts before, so I am guessing you have looked into this already. I am from CA so starting at 920 eastern time is tough for me. Rule of the house is no online poker until the kids are in bed at8PM.

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
Doesnt poker starts or full tilt allow private tournaments? (their free sites) or even their pay site. We could do a $1 buy in or something. I have seen your posts before, so I am guessing you have looked into this already. I am from CA so starting at 920 eastern time is tough for me. Rule of the house is no online poker until the kids are in bed at8PM.

I'm sure Mutt can work something out on some weekend where the rest of us don't have to get up for work the next day.......

Have you at least registered so you don't have to go through that the next time there's a tourney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread