Poldiac mod clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
I would like to know as well but its so new im not sure people have it in there possession yet

I hope to have the one I ordered by the end of the week. Hopefully it will be shipped today and I will have it by the end of the week as it is being shipped priority mail. It is coming from the west coast and I live on the east coast. I will post my thoughts after I receive it. Got my fingers crossed that I will like it.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
There was a video from ECF user "smokie" that showed the Poldiac clone breaking when it was dropped on the floor. The threads between the top switch cap and the tube section is very minimal and is prone to stripping out and falling apart. I believe VapeRoyalty a few weeks ago sent all their stock back to the manufacturer to be reworked because of the problem.

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
There was a video from ECF user "smokie" that showed the Poldiac clone breaking when it was dropped on the floor. The threads between the top switch cap and the tube section is very minimal and is prone to stripping out and falling apart. I believe VapeRoyalty a few weeks ago sent all their stock back to the manufacturer to be reworked because of the problem.

I saw a video on youtube last night where a new purchaser had just gotten his and he said that was not a problem now. Hopefully the problem is solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread