Poseidon Vaping Juice Order Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uselessdreamer1

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
Kentucky
Hey everyone in the vaping community!

Im proud to bring to you something I've been working on for awhile and decided to bring to the vaping community, My personal handcrafted juices, Poseidon vaping Juice! Due to problems with jump-starting a webpage and other technical difficulties, Poseidon Vaping wants to offer you guys the first chance to order juice here on the ECF.

Here is a list of available juices to purchase:
1. Aphrodite (description: pomegranate-lime)
2. Athena (description: kiwi and lychee)
3. Artemis (description: pear and apple)
4. Dionysus (description: candy grape)

These are juices I feel are ready for people to try, I will be coming out with more in the future but these are the ones I vape on a regular basis!

You can purchase a 15mL bottle for $7.99 and/or a 30mL bottle for $14.99.

Shipping is a flat rate of $2.99 for first class.

PM for all the ordering instructions as well as the following information:
-Which juice:
-What Nic(6mg,12mg,18mg, 24mg):
-What size bottle:
-Address:

Ill be throwing in little vapey treats to those who order two bottles or more! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

-Cody
Poseidon Vaping

Last edited:

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Hope it's ok to post this here. Just wanted to throw in my opinion about the Athena juice. It was sent to me by Cody for posting on a little contest thread he had. It's a nice refreshing different fruity juice. On the inhale you get mostly a natural Kiwi taste and on the exhale you get more of the Lychee flavor. TH at 18mg was just as good as any other fruit flavored juice at 18mg and the PG/VG ratio wasn't too thick or too thin...if you're a fan of exotic fruit flavors I would definitely recommend this juice.

Uselessdreamer1

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
Kentucky
Hope it's ok to post this here. Just wanted to throw in my opinion about the Athena juice. It was sent to me by Cody for posting on a little contest thread he had. It's a nice refreshing different fruity juice. On the inhale you get mostly a natural Kiwi taste and on the exhale you get more of the Lychee flavor. TH at 18mg was just as good as any other fruit flavored juice at 18mg and the PG/VG ratio wasn't too thick or too thin...if you're a fan of exotic fruit flavors I would definitely recommend this juice.

Thanks man. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Uselessdreamer1

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
Kentucky
Hey everyone! Ive decided to do a special on juice this weekend! Heres what the prices will be until Sunday 5/20 12:00am!

You can purchase a 15mL bottle for $6.99 and/or a 30mL bottle for $12.99.

-Which juice:
-What size bottle:
-Address:

Uselessdreamer1

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
Kentucky
I just realized that its memorial weekend! Woops! Im going to continue the sale I had before but this time ill add 10% off just for jollys.

This will be the prices for the weekend! Please PM me if interested!

You can purchase a 15mL bottle for $6.99 and/or a 30mL bottle for $12.99.

-Which juice:
-What size bottle:
-Address:

Ill calculate the 10% off when you contact me with your order!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Uselessdreamer1

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
Kentucky
Hello all! I hope you are having a great memorial weekend! Remember to try my new company Poseidon Vaping juice! Im still working on the website but right now im working through PM's. The site will be up very soon. Until then, take advantage of the sale!

You litterally can not beat $6.29 for a 15 mL or 11.69 for 30mL of juice. I'm also giving a free 6mL bottle of a juice of your choice for free to the next 4 orders! Plus a free sample of some juice(s) im adding to the website!

If you love fruit vapes, i promise my juice will deliver. Salvating smells/flavor, great vapor production, and very high quality US made Nic.

Have a GREAT weekend,
Cody
Poseidon Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread