Not open for further replies.

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
Hey all,

Just wanted to drop by and say hi and I am looking forward to get my hands on the GG Stealth. I pre-ordered it from COV. I also wanted to get the Odyssues but COV were out of stock. So I ended up just picking up the "lil" Mama tank with SS tank and end caps with the LR Boge cartos. Hope this is a good combo. Anyways, looking forward for my stealth as I hope it's a big improvement from the eGo-C I am using. I have no complaints about this product but just looking to something different.

wreimer

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Calgary, Alberta
I went from an ego T to a Stealth and Ody about three weeks ago...it is absolutely AMAZING!!! the Stealth on it's own is tremendous; with an Ody it just shines. You will be VERY, VERY happy! Try to find an Ody for it, though, wyou won't regret it for a second. There is a steep learning curve building your first few coils, but once you figure out what works, and what doesn't, there is no going back...

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Yes there should be more Odysseus in a couple of months! :thumbs: And unless Imeo has needed to rearrange his plan, the next batch will come as a complete kit.

The first batch were released in short mode only with the expansion kit sold separately so Imeo could get the Ody itself to us by Christmas. He's not known as Imeo Claus for no reason you know! ;)

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
Just on update,

Finally received my GG Stealth 2 days ago from COV/Bruce. I love the looks and feel of this thing. I don't have the ODY yet so I'm using the Boge LR Carto with the Lil mama tank on it. I'm lost for words.... Like I mentioned, I have been using an eGo-C with their SR atty before I received my Stealth.

I picked up another GG Stealth+ TS parts and ODY w/ Expansion from the classifieds and cant wait till I try the ODY out. Read and saw all the videos from Imeo this week and I am impressed with what he was able to accomplish with the ODY. A real work of a genius.

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
Stealth is just a battery base,the good stuff is still missing...be patient,new ody are due in a month or so

Yes, But I couldnt wait and picked up an Ody in the classifieds. I just wanted the Ody but the seller wouldn't break up his GGTS and Ody so I bought the whole thing. No complaints, I was planning on getting the GGTS anyways :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread