Precise USB Pass through?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Hey long time no see :) I was curious if you ever thought about making a Precise mechanical USB pass though device? I work 13 - 16 hour night shifts and I cant carry around a mod with me to work (believe me i tried). So i have to use a $10 USB crap pass through and my crappy 510 battery. I would love to have a precise that could fit a 14500 battery or can turn it into a USB pass through that has Variable Voltage ranging from 3.3 to 5v :)

I love my precise and its a shame i cant take it to work. I was thinking of using my precise with a 16340 but its still bulky to keep hidden... I need something that could fit a 14500 battery and then convert into a USB pass through when needed for that sweet vapor. I spend about 7 hours behind a desk and about 6+ hours out and about.

Anyway if you have plans for something like this sign me up... it would really make my day at work.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Who said anything about being tied down to a cord? A simple pop in piece and a passthrough switch is all thats needed. I remember a few years ago GG had a swap out passthrough cap and inner piece but is no longer available. heres a link to the old video to get an idea of what im looking for. USB passthrough for GG Telescopic Storm - YouTube

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
but you can also replace that cap and put in a battery to be fully mobile again... so no you are not tied down to a cord...

You are tied down when the cord is connected.... Then if you want to switch it out not only do you need to carry the battery but the bottom end cap also.... With a 18650 or even a 18500 giving long run times I would just rather carry an extra battery if you think you need one..
Plus the fact when a pass through is connected try standing your P+/ELA on end upright..... Believe me for all the time/cost it takes to make a pass through....the sales would be so low that David would lose money on the deal... It sure was a bust with the Provari pass through....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread