Prefilled m401 Carts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raenon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Refilling m4xx carts is easy once you learn the basics, and have the right equipment for you.

Personally, I think that includes pushing up the inner cart, and using a small syringe to fill from the bottom up. Then push the inner cart back in with either the rubber plug, or gently with the atty itself (Your Mileage May DEFINITELY Vary with this one, it's more likely to leak or melt something if you don't space things properly).
I like doing several at once because then each one takes no time at all.

You can just drip down the center, but I always get e-liquid in the mouth doing that.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
I was perfectly happy with the JC carts at electronic-cigz and have not, in fact, used any liquids but Arctic Mint and Kona Coffee since about a month after I started using ecigs.

However, electronic-cigz is out, and I'm low on carts!

Does anyone else prefill m401 carts? Anything minty or coffee-y?

Thanks for any help!
Thanks so much for posting that electronic-cigz sells the m401 carts. Got me some of the peach cobbler on order. :D

Slea

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Tennessee, USA
Oh, I've filled plenty of carts. Until recently, I never bought prefills. So that's like 7 months of vaping with filling my own or dripping.

But then I found the flavors I like prefilled. And now I'm perma-lazy.

Rejoice, you're welcome. I might pick up some Cobbler and some... mint chocolate maybe myself, but I'm bummed b/c he said he won't be prefilling with JC anymore, so once these are gone... that's it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread