Premium brands that sell samplers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NubeeResearcher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Brooklyn, NYC
I don't know if they are considered premium or not, but I decided to give Swagg Sauce a try. They have some pretty good prices. They have a pack of 6 30ml bottles on sale for $30. I haven't tried them before, though. Maybe someone who has can comment on them.
Thank you!

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
I haven't come across any, have you?

I'm too cost-conscious to actually buy these (or even to try them...I might end up liking them!), but I've lurked around here long enough to know that these are Generally Regarded As Premium:

E-Liquid Sample Packs : Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids (note: zero nic)

A Delectable Sampler | Alice in Vapeland
A little bit of Everything | Alice in Vapeland

Sample Packs- Premium eLiquid from The Plume Room | The Plume Room

Six Pack Sampler (Vermillion River)

P-Funk

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
USA
I just got an 8-flavor sampler from Black Note. If you like tobacco flavors, there are supposedly none better. They make their juice by cold-macerating real organic tobacco leaves, and I must admit it is definitely the best tobacco flavored liquid I have ever tried. On the down side, it is rather pricey at ~$1/ml.

So far I've only had 2 of the flavors, which means there are still 6 to go! Woo hoo!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Another vote for Good Life Vapor! My favorites are Deadly Sin, Peanut Butter Sin, Mr Churro, Pie Gobbler and The Revolution. ElKamino, Nana's Nuts, Decadence, Spook Sauce, and many others also get great reviews.
Another great place to buy a sampler is The Plume Room. Sample Packs- Premium eLiquid from The Plume Room | The Plume Room
They also sell small 5ML bottles for $3.99 so you can try any flavor you like.
My favorites there are Peanut Butter Creme Pie, Banana Pudding, CinnaDrizzle Coffee Cake, Angel Sauce, and Cafe AuLait. You really can't go wrong here, especially with the Spin Fuel Award Winners, flavors are exactly as described and they are a great company. Every Monday night they do a flavor of the week where a 30ML bottle is only $10.50. The code "ECF2015" will get you 10% off your first order.
Good luck finding what you love - sample packs are a great way to try before you buy a large bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread