Premium Menthol Cartomizers-Difference in all the various Menthols?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
I've only reviewed the SMILIN STEVE MENTHOLS in regular and premium. Comparing the two, you get a slight addition of throat hit, but man, the vapor is through the roof. Also taste a wee bit more flavor in them as well.

Comparing the basics, I find that Smilin Steves and the COOLS have a bit of a cocoa/chocolate undercoating. The Kamels and Virginia, a more traditional variety....and then the standard Menthol which is just a kick in the .... of pure menthol.

Hope that helps a bit.

My fave is Smilin Steves by far.

Last edited:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I tried the menthol..whoohoo..if you are a menthol lover you are going to love this! Very strong!

Wintergreen..light smooth and wintergreen. Not at all over powering like some wintergreen mints or gums can be.

Smilin' Menthol, just good..a clean minty menthol. Not as strong as menthol but in my opinion better. Seems to have a peppermint, mint mix in there.

There are several menthol Tobacco's also.
All of these are the premiums.

jeffree

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
california
The nice thing about V4L flavs is that so many subtle choices are available. The many menthols are a case in point. I never even liked menth before vaping, and now I'm into it more and more--love the impact--and enjoying comparing them.

I'd suggest trying the menth sampler, of course, to begin sorting out which make you smile. Try Mint if you want a pure, clean blast. Maybe Virginia Menthol for a powerful blend of tobac and strong mint. Or as MaryKay mentions, you can't go wrong with Smilin if you like a blend of lighter mint with dark choco undertones. (I just received my first Smilins, and they've moved into my top-5 daily vapes.) And the many others are worth trying--I haven't hit a truly bad menth yet. It seems to me that the menth punch can save an otherwise weak blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread