Pretty but unknown? Ecofri Gladiator & Warrior's Pulse

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
I'm rarely ever impressed by the overall design of mods, or entire kits, regular and mechanical ones alike. In my eyes, most of them either land on the "dull" or the "obnoxious" side. Not all, but most.

While randomly browsing Aliexpress for new gear last evening, I experienced a pleasant shock. For the first time (yes) I was truly stunned by the overall design of 2 products: one being a boxmod/atomizer kit, and the other one a Squonker - coming from a manufacturer and a brand I have never heard of, Shenzhen Yikefei Electronic Technology with their brand "ECOFRI", both of which have no media footprint, and whose products seem to be owned only by a select few. Which I think is a real shame... but look for yourself.

The regulated mod and atomizer kit: The Gladiator
(images by the manufacturer, high quality versions hard to come by, so I uploaded them)
gladiator01.jpg gladiator02.jpg gladiator03.jpg gladiator04.jpg gladiator05.jpg gladiator06.jpg gladiator07.jpg gladiator08.jpg gladiator09.jpg gladiator10.jpg

Upon my research, I found that Smokjoy is now apparently selling that mod under their brand name, but without the matching RDA ...weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
"Warrior's Pulse" Squonker mod
This thing appears only once the company's website, and only as a slideshow picture. Images are taken from "uvaping store" on Ali. There are no others to be found.
warrior1.jpg warrior2.jpg warrior3.jpg warrior4.jpg warrior5.jpg warrior6.jpg

Available in copper and brass. Isn't that the most gorgeous Squonk mod in existence?

Maybe the best thing about those 2 devices.. they'e really, REALLY inexpensive. They're only 50% of what you'd expect they should cost...If I had any vape money left this month, I'd immediately order both the Warrior and the Gladiator. They speak to my soul.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

Rex Everything

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2014
Tacoma
Different strokes i suppose but that's some ugly ... gear imho. I tend to like clean no logo gear .....those are the mod versions of affliction t shirts...if you look closely at the squonker it look poorly finished...lots of blemishes. It is cool to have options like these though, something for everybody. If you like it, you like it and that's all that really matters

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
While I am a fan is Spartan and ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ related things, I do have to admit that these are not my favorite. I like simple and elegant. As the wolf so elegantly put it "I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie, you an oak man?"

Now I'm not here to rain on anyone's parade, if that speaks to you, I'm excited for you and will look forward to your thoughts on them once you get them. And price is irrelevant as long as it works and you like it. I vape on my $7 squonk mod as much as I do my $200 squonk mod. Both work and both get the job done.

Reactions: flavourchaser

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2018
Different strokes i suppose but that's some ugly ... gear imho. I tend to like clean no logo gear .....those are the mod versions of affliction t shirts...if you look closely at the squonker it look poorly finished...lots of blemishes. It is cool to have options like these though, something for everybody. If you like it, you like it and that's all that really matters
+1 they are not that impressive or appealing to me. I tend to buy mods that are popular, not because of their popularity but it just seems to work out that way. Different strokes for different folks. But if you like them then that's all that matters. Let us know what you think of them when you get it.

• Agree
Reactions: Zaryk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread