Status
Not open for further replies.

vapbig

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
www.healthcabin.net
Wotofo Profile Unity RTA

Wotofo newly launched Profile Unity RTA. It's a collaborative success by Wotofo, MrJustRight1 and The Vapor Chronicles. It features new drip tip design, which is made of fairly thick resin for comfortable touch on lips. With the tongue & groove top cap and perfected eliquid delivery system, it solves the leaking problems effectively and makes refilling and sealing much easier. It comes with 3.5ml/5ml e-juice capacity for options. Plus the adjustable airflow and rapid e-liquid feeding, it will bring you a whole new juice flow experience. It’s powered by nexMESH OFRF, the triple density mesh coil, which has a wider surface area contact with eliquid and cotton for thicker clouds. And it has a deck-chamber linkage system, which ensures steady incoming air and coil-focused air supply.

Read more>>

Reactions: Tonee N

CrazyCory564

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
this is interesting, though i'm not sure if it's considered an rta or an rdta
I've never really had much luck with tanks but I may have to give this one a try
It's an RTA, not RDTA.

I saw the YouTube post yesterday, ended up pre-ordering it just because I'm worried it will be very popular and sold out rather fast, as the falcon king was in many places

To be frank I expect to be disappointed, but with how much I enjoy the profile rda, I had to make sure I at least try it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread